VA Members?

mustangdan429

Established Member
GO HOKIES! I don't live in SW VA but I am in the burg for every football game =)

no one asked, or cares bret..... hehe j/p

the track was cool last friday!! we should go again when i get more mods or my tranny fixed =)

danny

Last edited:

GO HOKIES!

Established Member
I don't tailgate with the cobra. I've driven the cobra to two football games but I keep it over a friends house during the game. I'm paranoid about the car all the time! lol... yea i know, its pathetic:bash:

GO HOKIES!

Established Member
Definitely check out Performance Autosports in the Westend of Richmond. They have an impressive shop. People travel from all over the US to see them. They specialize in saleens and late model mustangs. I got my car dynoed there and i was very impressed with their knowledge. I'm going to get my car tuned there when I get a pulley in the spring. PM me if you want more info.

whip

Established Member
Norfolk Navy Base here. (just a dirty civilian, not Military)
Anyone get together around here? I heard a rumor of a place called Jenro's that has cruise nights, any more info? Any local tracks besides Richmond?

mustangdan429

Established Member
GO HOKIES! said:
Definitely check out Performance Autosports in the Westend of Richmond. They have an impressive shop. People travel from all over the US to see them. They specialize in saleens and late model mustangs. I got my car dynoed there and i was very impressed with their knowledge. I'm going to get my car tuned there when I get a pulley in the spring. PM me if you want more info.

i agree, my friend speaks very highly of them. finally he got me to go and it was pretty sweet...anyone up for a dyno day?

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I may be moving to the Va Beach area this coming fall. What do you guys do down there???? and what is the closest track. Richmond???

Mike

jesco

Local 2363 PFFA
Established Member
thanks for the info about richmond. i guess ill just wait till the moneys right for the kennebell b4 i hit the shop
Jesco

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
Bedford here. Ill be back in Virginia in early April. Im gonna be purchasing a 96-98 Cobra when i return. You guys from ODU, what year are you? My friend Sarah is a freshman there and when I get back i will be down there visiting her alot. Maybe we could hook up sometime.

98svtconvert

Established Member
Va Beach Here. As Far As The Jenro's Thing It Happends Every Saterday Starting In The Spring. It Has A Good Turnout Come The Begining Of Summer Mabe Sooner Depending On The Weather. Other Than That I Haven't Heard Of Anything Else Around Here. If Anyone Else Knows Of Anywhere Near Va Beach Please Post.

Users who are viewing this thread