Vac line diagram

Nervouswreck

Established Member
Would anybody happen to have a clear vacuum line diagram available for a KB 2.2 ? My car is also EGR deleted. I googled it but some of the diagrams look like my 3 year old son drew them with crayons and I’m not understanding them

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
Here's my notes

Supercharger Boost & Vacuum Hoses

PORTS ON INTAKE ELBOW OF SUPERCHARGER

4 PORTS BEHIND BLOWER.

1. First big port (INTAKE SIDE) is for EVAP (can cap this on blower IF your EVAP is deleted).
  2. Top/middle port (INTAKE SIDE) is for AIR LINES that serve blendor (heater) & Air line that goes to EVAP Canister Purge Valve (this is the canister up in front passenger fenderwell that all your EVAP is connected to).
  3. Middle port (INTAKE SIDE) is for PCV (this was a hose that screwed into threaded hole of the bottom of your lower intake manifold). You deleted PCV so you capped the blower port AND the lower intake manifold hole.
  4. Bottom port (BOOST SIDE) which is port that's connected/tied with the lower intake manifold -This is POST SUPERCHARGER AKA YOUR BOOST (hence your boost gauge/FPR (Fuel Pressure Regulator)/boost solenoid/FRPS (Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor).

Nervouswreck

Established Member
Here's my notes

Supercharger Boost & Vacuum Hoses

PORTS ON INTAKE ELBOW OF SUPERCHARGER

4 PORTS BEHIND BLOWER.

1. First big port (INTAKE SIDE) is for EVAP (can cap this on blower IF your EVAP is deleted).
  2. Top/middle port (INTAKE SIDE) is for AIR LINES that serve blendor (heater) & Air line that goes to EVAP Canister Purge Valve (this is the canister up in front passenger fenderwell that all your EVAP is connected to).
  3. Middle port (INTAKE SIDE) is for PCV (this was a hose that screwed into threaded hole of the bottom of your lower intake manifold). You deleted PCV so you capped the blower port AND the lower intake manifold hole.
  4. Bottom port (BOOST SIDE) which is port that's connected/tied with the lower intake manifold -This is POST SUPERCHARGER AKA YOUR BOOST (hence your boost gauge/FPR (Fuel Pressure Regulator)/boost solenoid/FRPS (Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor).

Wow. THANK YOU !!!!! Excellent

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
Oh yeah no problem you're welcome. Don't mind the part "PORTS ON INTAKE ELBOW OF SUPERCHARGER" i just never updated that part. I was referring to my build since i use a Whipple Crusher and that uses a Mustang GT style IAC (idle air control) setup. That's the only port on the intake elbow.

Users who are viewing this thread