vacuum leak help

Boostin01Slobra

Anti-Lag
Established Member
so i felt like testing all my hoses for leaks today, since the car has been missing @ idle and poppin back sometimes and i found the leak . Its from some little cannister inside the pass. fenderwell with two larger hard plastic hoses (fuel im thinking)y-ing into it, and that one hard plastic vacuum line, as well as a electrical connection on top. My question is, what is this?? The car a just a hair over 100k miles, so i know some stuff is going to start going out:bash:

Last edited:

01fordcobra

Established Member
I know what your talking about, its part of the evap system or something. I'll get a pic up for you when i get home along with the part number. I took mine off b/c of my setup, might still have some of those hoses and what not lying around. Let me know what you need.

Boostin01Slobra

Anti-Lag
Established Member
Thanks everyone for the help!

OH and 01ford, if u still have the solenoid and want to sell it, please drop me a PM

Now does anything know if boost negatively effects this thing?? i tested all my other vac. lines, and they all hold 20+ of solid vacuum, the one directly into this solenoid wont hold any amount of vacuum

01fordcobra

Established Member
Well i wish i could test it for you, but it's not on the car anymore. None of the evap system is on the car anymore. I can say everything was working just fine when i took it all apart. Wish i could tell you more.

Users who are viewing this thread