Valdosta Mustang Club

VMC

Established Member
CALLING ALL VALDOSTA AREA MUSTANG ENTHUSIASTS!!! It's what you have all been waiting for and it's finally here! Coming Saturday, March 6th, Valdosta Mustang Club will be joining for its first ever meet. Stay tuned for more exciting information by adding us on myspace/facebook or by joining our announcement list by e-mailing [email protected]!

Valdosta Mustang Club | MySpace

Valdosta Mustangs | Facebook

1Quik46

Livin The Dream!
Established Member
im movin to robins in the summer so i joined the group on fb. hopfully i can get in on some cruises or something.

VMC

Established Member
im movin to robins in the summer so i joined the group on fb. hopfully i can get in on some cruises or something.

Great to hear! We will definitely be hosting some cruises and charity rides as the club begins to form. Hopefully you will be able to make the trip down sometime.

VMC

Established Member
For Independence Day Weekend, how does a lunch cookout on Saturday (July 3rd) sound? Following the cookout, we will convoy to South Georgia Motorsports Park (Cecil, GA) for the 2nd Annual Independence Drags at 4pm. There will be great circle track and drag racing action all evening including Test and Tune from 5pm-10pm. Fireworks will follow the racing. If you are interested in attending or would like to host the cookout, please e-mail Dustin at [email protected] or respond here. Looking forward to a great weekend!

Stang Lover

Established Member
1quik46, did you move to robins already? I have seen a pretty blue SB with HID's riding around lately.

Users who are viewing this thread