Value of 93 SVT Cobras

SVTCOBRASVT

Established Member
I wanted to request the Boards help, I have been flirting with the idea of selling my 93 SVT Cobra , 45K Mild Bolt-ons.
Teal / Grey Cloth...
What do you think it is worth,?
I may be totally mistaken, But I was thinking about 15ish,
what do you think?

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
That sounds like a pretty fair price to me, as long as the car is in very good shape both mechanically and cosmetically. If you still have the original parts, documentation, ect. then you have added appeal to sell your car.

Just wondering, why are you considering selling?

SVTCOBRASVT

Established Member
I am not totally sure, I can sell it, I have become really attached to the Car over the past 10 years, & I am sure it would be a difficult thing to do.
I was looking at a 93R, with 100 miles on it , and was considering selling my car to buy the 93R.

But yeah my car is completely a show car inside & out, I have all the original parts, documentation, SVT Certificate, Brochures & all of that stuff.

93_Snake

93 Cobra worshipper
Established Member
I would say that 15K would be a fair price. You should not have a problem finding a buyer at that price.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
15k doesn't sound too much......good luck with parting with the dearly beloved but i'm sure the 93 R could ease the pain just a little ;-)

93_Snake

93 Cobra worshipper
Established Member
I saw a 93 R at the last show I was at. I was drooling over it and the owner came up. I talked to him for about 30 minutes about it. Very cool cars, but I like the creature comforts of my Cobra better. Power D/L and Windows and most of all an A/C so I can drive it in the summer. He said his wife could not ride in it very long because the floor gets so hot due to it not having the sound deadening material. But if it was strictly a show car, it would be cool to have.

vcmoore

Established Member
Originally posted by SNCBOOM
15k doesn't sound too much......good luck with parting with the dearly beloved but i'm sure the 93 R could ease the pain just a little ;-)

Exactly...plus the R, in my opinion, will eventually be one of the cars that you'll kick yourself in the ass for not getting if you allow the opportunity to pass you by.

And as far as the creature comforts...well, for about a grand you could add A/C, power accessories, and a radio.:idea:

SVTCOBRASVT

Established Member
cobra4sale2.jpg

Thanks,
Here is a Pic of the R,
1993 Mustang Cobra R with 182 miles NEVER TITLED

2stangBK

Established Member
Window sticker and everything still intact in hard to find.Mind if I ask how much? I'll be looking for a 93 sometime in the next 6 months, after I sell the 01' I have now.

SVTCOBRASVT

Established Member
Originally posted by 2stangBK
Window sticker and everything still intact in hard to find.Mind if I ask how much? I'll be looking for a 93 sometime in the next 6 months, after I sell the 01' I have now.

The Owner is asking about $27,000.00.
The Car was in a Ford Dealer's showroom for 10 years, & now a 2003 took it's spot.

2stangBK

Established Member
Thanks for the info, I guess you could say it was Terminated if an 03' took its place....yuk yuk yuk Sorry , it was wide open...

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
Originally posted by SVTCOBRASVT
The Owner is asking about $27,000.00.
The Car was in a Ford Dealer's showroom for 10 years, & now a 2003 took it's spot.

Thats a damn good buy on the 93R, since it still has all the "stuff" in intact and untitled. I would buy that R if I knew where it was. I gave $25K for my 93R with 1400 miles on it and drove 1100 miles one way to pick it up.

Users who are viewing this thread