Value of Stock Seats

herb101

Dis-Member-ed
Established Member
What do you think the street value of the stock 60/40 seats would be? No tears or burns - out of an 02 with 38K on the ticker. I am contemplating something, but I wanted to gauge if it would be worthwhile or not.

Thanks,
Herb

herb101

Dis-Member-ed
Established Member
Thanks Chris - No buyer yet, but I'm thinking about the Corbeau Legacy Microsuede. If I could get decent money for the stockers, I could upgrade instead of chopping up my stocker for the console swap. I've got the console, but none of the seat parts. I figure about 3 bill left to spend, so I could rationalize $300 toward the Corbeaus that way, if you know what I mean.

Help me - Tell me what I want to do!

Herb

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
Hell, I didn't know that the stock seats were worth that kind of money. Mine are in my storage room collecting dust. I've been sitting my rump on a set of gray leather Expedition seats that I installed in the L when I put the Expedition console in. Guess I'd better clean those stockers up and cover them up to keep the dust off.

Hmm, :idea: I could sale them and buy some more mods or something. Looks like it's time for some spring cleaning of the garage and storage room.

Users who are viewing this thread