value of stock wheels/tires?

nate714

Established Member
I'm sure lots of people have sold their stock wheels/tires so I'm trying to get a ballpark of what they are worth.

they are the base model 14 GT wheels and tires. 18x8 light grey 5 spoke rims and 235 Pirelli Pzero Neros. about 3k miles on everything, except front tires were on for 7k total. Attached photo, not sure how well it works. Not trying to sell because, well, who here would even want the stock all seasons, just figuring out what they are worth.

photo taken the day after I bought it lol.

Attachments

• bone stock.jpg
    bone stock.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:

Myusername

Established Member
I ended up having to separate the rims and tires. I got 300 for the tires and sold the rims for 100. Tires were easy to get rid of. I sat on the rims for almost a year. They are not the best liked wheels. I sold all my stuff on Craigslist.

nate714

Established Member
haha I knew they were ugly but didn't think they were $100 ugly. Maybe better just to wrap them up and trade up with someone returning to stock?

Myusername

Established Member
Yea that might be a good idea. Or someone that needs rims for snow tires for the winter. Good luck.

vortecd

Established Member
I would say $400-$500. Not sure why so many people dislike these wheels. I think they are one of the best looking wheels they ever put on a Mustang. I didn't order the Brembo package since I didn't like the wheels and didn't want to buy aftermarket wheels

D1984

Whining
Established Member
i sold my old 18s with almost new pirelli all seasons (stock 2012 GT non-brembo setup) for 600 bucks on craigslist. i didn't think anybody would want them but hey, there's an ass for every seat as we say in the car business

q6543

Established Member
300 same rims/tires with 20k miles.
guy used them on a ranger or something.

Users who are viewing this thread