Value on Mystic with 6k miles?

mystic858

LTHLVNM
Established Member
Hard to say. My mystic has 8K miles on it, and is perfect. I tried to sell it last year, and the only person that was serious and had cash was at $12000. I know there is a dealer in Texas that has had a mystic with 1800 miles on it for sale for almost a year and he can't get $19000 for it. I think times are hard right now, and people are dumping things cheap. I bought a second mystic out of Cali last year for $3600. I think that anyone with a mystic is going to have to hold on to them for awhile till the economy turns back around. Jut my opinion though, not trying to be negative, if you are trying to sell yours I wish you luck......in a perfect world that car should be worth close to $20,000.

kwikie

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Not trying to be a jerk but do you know how much it would cost to have one repainted? I know the paint is very expensive and hard to apply. The KBB and NADA value has it at just over 10K so maybe add to that what a total repaint would cost on a non mystic of course plus what ever additional collector value you feel the car has and there is your price. Again not trying to be a jerk I know what your car is and that it is rare just trying to help you establish an argument for your price once you arrive at one. In these kind of economic times people are giving stuff away so you will recieve questions on whatever you price it at as people expect it for near nothing. My suggestion is hold on to it if you can it sucks selling something right now I know I recently let a really nice Chrome Yellow (kinda rare) go for less then I thought it should have brought but I needed the $$$$. So if you don't need to don't sell it, if not then best of luck in your endevour.:beer:

ArkansasMystic

Established Member
Personal value and market value will be completely different. I had mine up for sale a while back, best offer I got was $6k. Granted, mine does have 130k miles, but it runs great and has been very well taken care of. Start with what you think it's worth, it's much easier to drop the price than to raise it. Also, on a car like that, mods make a big difference. If it has quite a few mods, it'll value less IMO. Are you looking to buy or sell?

ArkansasMystic

Established Member
It all depends on how bad the seller wants to move it. I'd say you could get it for 15k, or at least that'd be a starting point.

ARdoller

Established Member
offer 15. if you get a mystic for 15 with only 6k miles, then you made off pretty well, but with this market, to get 15 for that car, probably isnt too bad on the sellers end.

89armygt

Established Member
I would definately pay 15k or more for that car. I have one right now and I want another one. This is definately a time to pick up something and store away till later. With that low of mileage its gonna be of some value later on.

2L8IWON

"I'm on the Mutha Fugger"
Established Member
I sold my Mystic last year; 36k miles, Vortech, better than show room condition for $16k

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
I'd like to find one with 6,000 miles on it,i'd go $15,000...I'd really like to have the one in Texas with 1,800 miles on it,that would be a great Cobra to have.I've been thinking about selling my Lightning to get another Cobra with Super Low Miles on it,i'd like to find a 03/04,a Teal 93,98 B.A.B or a 96 Mystic.

n2fords2003

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread