Value?

Longhornd00d

I Roll With My Kitties
Established Member
Since KBB and NADA do not have values listed yet, I'm wondering how much my car is worth. :shrug:

I should have went with a Terminator in the first place like I originally wanted. :poke: How much do you think I could get from the following?

2008 Black Mustang GT - Manual Transmission
6300 miles

GT Appearance Package
Interior Upgrade Package
Black Leather
Shaker 500
Spoiler
Ambient Lighting
Window Tint - 15% on the sides and 5% on back three (just had it redone 2 weeks ago)

I'll being putting the stock exhaust and OEM tail lights back on. The tails I currently have are tinted, so I have OEM lights for "tickets." I also tinted the third brake light and rear side markers with AutoBadges overlays.

I just want to get into another Cobra. I miss my blown '98, so a black 03/04 Cobra would replace that nicely.

SpectorV

Established Member
considering you can get a brand new 08 gt loaded for 25,500 (invoice and take away the 2500 rebate as my friend just got an 08gt)

I would say you should see 22k give or take a tad~

Longhornd00d

I Roll With My Kitties
Established Member
considering you can get a brand new 08 gt loaded for 25,500 (invoice and take away the 2500 rebate as my friend just got an 08gt)

I would say you should see 22k give or take a tad~

Meh. I love depreciation.

Wanna sell the tinted tails?.....

Haha. Nah. If I did get rid of the car I would probably sell them locally. Don't care for shipping things anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread