Valve cover bolts and gaskets.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Thank you. I have that site added on my favorites on my laptop. From what I've seen it's all stainless finish. But maybe I'll contact them.

Yes sir, they have Stainless and Black oxidized listed. However, they do offer anodized washers to add some color. So, they "might" be able to get you what your looking for. I'm not sure, just trying to provide another possible avenue.

BTW, those bolts you provided the link too look really good. Should look really nice with your powder coated items.

bigja01cobra

Established Member
Stainless hardware from McMasterCarr with stainless countersunk washers.
IMG_1569.jpg

Ill get better pictures when I get home if you are interested.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Oh yeah, they are from billet pro shop

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Thank you. I have the polished version on my engine and I couldn't remember where I got them from.
Do they come with a bolt/stud to secure the wire loom at the front of the valve covers?

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Mine didn't. I've thought about putting a stock bolt painted black in that place. It wouldn't really be seen with my valve covers.

joshcarp81

Established Member
I believe at the time when i bought wm they werent for sale officially but i contacted them and sent them an old coil cover to make ones for the stock coil cover too.

bigja01cobra

Established Member
Here are some better pictures i used McMastcarr Part #s 92125A244 & 98472A350 SS countersunk washer and SS flat head socket head screw.

Cost is $6.47 for the socket head screw 25 and $14.26 for 20 countersunk washers. ($7.13 for 10)

Almost all hardware can be found on mcmaster carr, I was going to replace all the front cover hardware with SS as well but decided for now to run like it is becuase of the need fro studs on the front cover and other locations.

IMG_1584.jpg
IMG_1583.jpg
IMG_1582.jpg

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Here are some better pictures i used McMastcarr Part #s 92125A244 & 98472A350 SS countersunk washer and SS flat head socket head screw.

Cost is $6.47 for the socket head screw 25 and $14.26 for 20 countersunk washers. ($7.13 for 10)

Almost all hardware can be found on mcmaster carr, I was going to replace all the front cover hardware with SS as well but decided for now to run like it is becuase of the need fro studs on the front cover and other locations.

View attachment 1517058 View attachment 1517059 View attachment 1517060
I'll check out the site, thanks for the help. The stainless might look good with wrinkle black.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread