valve cover paint?

Neutrinodl18

Established Member
I tried searching but I must be looking for the wrong thing cuz nothing I'm looking for comes up. I am wondering what paint is used on our 03/04 valve covers I wanna paint something to match that exactly.

MikeW

Established Member
I found some Duplicolor that is a great match. I have the can at home and can get the name off of it if you want me to.

Neutrinodl18

Established Member
97topless snake said:
I found some Duplicolor that is a great match. I have the can at home and can get the name off of it if you want me to.

that would be a big help thank you. I didn't know they could powdercoat that good with a bit of sparkle to them. I'm just mainly looking to paint my cai as close as I can to my valve covers.

MikeW

Established Member
Duplicolor Metalcast Base coat

Is the name of it I will upload you a pic tonight. It is just like the stock valve covers :beer:

MikeW

Established Member
A pic where you can kind of see hte paint. I have one of the valve cover at home.

MRT_Hood_Shocks%20005.jpg

MikeW

Established Member
I didnt spray tehm with clear but i would if I were to do them again. they have held up fine and I have no nicks or scrapes but my car is a garage queen.

I got the Duplicolor MetalCast paint at Autozone or Advanced Auto. I can take a picture of the can if you want.

It is a close match to the valve covers like you wanted :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread