valve covers

mattz03svt

Just a normal poster
Established Member
I have a pair of black 4V valve covers that fits the 99-04 cobra and mark IV. The valve covers are stamped May 2003 on the inside. They have a sticker on them that says WORQ order Prototype Engine. I bought them here locally in Detroit when a Ford vendor moved. I have a 2003 Cobra and I thought they were cool since it said test engine. The passenger side PVC is in the rear instead of the front like the 03/04 motors. I was told since it was a dyno engine, stuff was in a different spot. You will have to use your own oil cap, since the edges are cracked a little on this one. It has a long oil fill tube put on for dyno testing. The tube is the same threads as a cap and can be unscrewed and replaced with your factory cap. For pictures, scroll down a little and follow the link.

I am looking for $110 plus shipping.

Matt

Last edited:

9secondnotch

Established Member
if u still have im n ypsilanti mi and have a 99 cobra and was thinkin about getting diff valve covers cause i need to do gaskets let me know id like to look and compare to mine and prob get thanks [email protected]

mattz03svt

Just a normal poster
Established Member
Shipping is around $30 using USPS. The box is big and heavy.

All PMs replied to.

I still wont do $80 shipped. I will keep them for that price. I will sell them later on.

Users who are viewing this thread