Van Nuys Blvd Cruise Night - 2nd Wednesday of the Month

Glenn_03Cobra

Wake the Snake
Established Member
Did anyone go to the June 10th Cruise night at Van Nuys Blvd? Other forums are saying the event was huge. I'm guessing everyone knows Van Nuys Blvd cruising was legendary up until 20 years ago. It looks as though the cops were cool with last month. But, if you break the rules, you will get busted - read the below poster.

I wouldn't mind seeing a ton of SVTs cruising in this event.

Here's the flyer for July 8th
CRUISINGJULY8TH.jpg

Enorbit3

Established Member
ya some guys from our car club went to last months event...it was huge and a great turnout...we should be there with about 20 stangs this month.

Black Stang 97

Established Member
yah it was great, i was there and am returning again this month... just over a week away from today.... sould be a great turn out again.

Glenn_03Cobra

Wake the Snake
Established Member
ya some guys from our car club went to last months event...it was huge and a great turnout...we should be there with about 20 stangs this month.

It was cool cruising next to you for the whole 5 seconds :banana: and nice ride by the way! :rockon:

We'll be getting there much earlier next time; maybe we'll see you guys there again.

Enorbit3

Established Member
It was cool cruising next to you for the whole 5 seconds :banana: and nice ride by the way! :rockon:

We'll be getting there much earlier next time; maybe we'll see you guys there again.

yes it was great to meet you....i saw your car parked at the ralphs lot after our brief cruise, but u were nowhere around...oh, and let me tell you, your cobra looks awesome....SB is one of my fav colors...:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread