various parts from swap/upgrade

Cobi-Wan

Established Member
JLT CAI for 99-01 Cobra-Rio Red with C&L MAF with a scuff on the top. They go for about $240 from Lethal. I'll take $150 obo + shipping

24 lb injectors from my 99 cobra with about 55k on them. They worked great before pulling. $75 + shipping

You can get the CAI and the injectors that are calibrated together for $200 + shipping

Also have a procharger 3.8" pulley for $60 + shipping

T-45 from my 99 cobra with tail shaft from 96 cobra swapped to it. It has about 55k as well. It worked great before the swap to a promotion trans. $400 + shipping takes it.

COP covers for $50 +shipping they have some minor scuffing

I also have a set of 39 lb injectors from an 03 cobra that I was told had about 30-40k on them before I got them. $150 obo + shipping

04 cobra twin pumps and hat. I way overpaid $200 locally. I went a different direction with the fuel system. I'll take $150 obo...

PM me for pics or details.

Thanks for looking!!

Landon

99lowNslw

Established Member
Still have this stuff taking up space..,

Would you happen to have a stock 4 pin MAF for a 99 Cobra. Not sure what year yours is.

Is the C&L 4 pin? Will it work with a JLT RAI?

I had a pro-m and it wouldn't work with my RAI, so jw. Thanks!

Cobi-Wan

Established Member
Would you happen to have a stock 4 pin MAF for a 99 Cobra. Not sure what year yours is.

Is the C&L 4 pin? Will it work with a JLT RAI?

I had a pro-m and it wouldn't work with my RAI, so jw. Thanks!

I do have a stock MAF for 99 cobra. Shoot me a PM with what it's worth to ya. If I can get a deal worked out to get another MAF for my car, it's yours.

Users who are viewing this thread