VDAY/Presidents' Day Sale @ Lethal Performance.com!!

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Starting tomorrow, through Monday (Feb 17th) You can save 10% OFF Site wide* by using coupon code BEMINE

We figure you guys always show us love, so here's some extra savings! What a perfect time to get that significant other to get you that part you may have in your wishlist!

valpres_main_zps3fc64a38.jpg

***Don't forget! You can also use/earn Lethal Loyalty Points with every purchase, on top of this discount! Win/Win for you!***

Here are some HOT new items for you to check out!:

Lethal Performance 2011-2014 Shelby GT500 T304 3" Stainless Steel Offroad X-pipe

Lethal Performance 2011-2014 Shelby GT500 T304 3" Stainless Steel Offroad H-pipe

TruCarbon Interior and Exterior Accessories @ Lethal Performance.com!

NEW 2013-2014 Focus ST Parts!

Injector Dynamics ID1300cc Injectors

Driveshaft Shop 2013-2014 Shelby GT500 3-1/4" Carbon Fiber 1000hp Drive Shaft

& Much Much More! Visit Lethal Performance.com or call us at 877-2LETHAL with any questions!​

03' White Snake

Established Member
I took advantage of this today when I ordered improved twin GT pumps and Division X fuel filter.

Thanks lethal!!

Last edited:

1S1K

Wicked Slow
Established Member
Just bought

- ID1000"s
- (2) Walhbro 465 LPH fuel pumps
- (2) Division X 465 LPH fuel pump pigtails
- Division X 10 Micron wire mesh (E85) fuel filter :coolman:

To go along with my box of goodies at home

- 3.2" supercharger pulley
- Metco 4# lower pulley kit
- Gates green belt
- Raptor shift light
- Tr6 plugs

Installation sometime in March... :rockon:

Last edited:

mrose75

Established Member
I bought an SOS Gauge pod and steering column gauge pod. Combined sale with loyalty points from my Whipple. Score!

Deric

Established Member
I wanted to check this out, but that mobile site was unbearable. Hopefully I'll get around to a computer before presidents day!

my92gt

Established Member
Took advantage on the sale and got the JLT nextgen high boost intake along with the slot style maf adapter. Thanks for answering my questions today John!

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor

Kawi750

SVT
Established Member
Just used that discount on a borla stinger catback and some MM full length subframe connectors.

cj428mach

Established Member
I don't know if the problem was my home computer or your website but I was trying to order an aeroforce gauge yesterday and no matter what I did no items ever showed up in my cart. I tried other items and the same issue. I'll try again today.

mrose75

Established Member
I wanted to check this out, but that mobile site was unbearable. Hopefully I'll get around to a computer before presidents day!

Agreed. It is absolutely atrocious on my iPad.:bash:

I don't know if the problem was my home computer or your website but I was trying to order an aeroforce gauge yesterday and no matter what I did no items ever showed up in my cart. I tried other items and the same issue. I'll try again today.

Yes, I took me about 7-8 attempts at ordering before it went through. If it helps with troubleshooting, it gave me a hard time while trying to pay with PayPal. Honestly, had it been any other site, I probably would've said screw it just never come back.:burn:

03Cobrra

Stroked,Screwed & Sprayed
Established Member
Yea the site gave me a hard time today too but I finally got my order placed. Picked up an electric water pump and the jms spark booster. Maybe I'll be able to make a full pass without spark blowout after this thing goes back together.

Users who are viewing this thread