VDAY/Presidents' Day Sale @ Lethal Performance.com!!

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Starting tomorrow, through Monday (Feb 17th) You can save 10% OFF Site wide* by using coupon code BEMINE

We figure you guys always show us love, so here's some extra savings! What a perfect time to get that significant other to get you that part you may have in your wishlist!

valpres_main_zps3fc64a38.jpg

***Don't forget! You can also use/earn Lethal Loyalty Points with every purchase, on top of this discount! Win/Win for you!***

Here are some HOT new items for you to check out!:

Lethal Performance 2011-2014 Shelby GT500 T304 3" Stainless Steel Offroad X-pipe

Lethal Performance 2011-2014 Shelby GT500 T304 3" Stainless Steel Offroad H-pipe

TruCarbon Interior and Exterior Accessories @ Lethal Performance.com!

NEW 2013-2014 Focus ST Parts!

Injector Dynamics ID1300cc Injectors

Driveshaft Shop 2013-2014 Shelby GT500 3-1/4" Carbon Fiber 1000hp Drive Shaft

& Much Much More! Visit Lethal Performance.com or call us at 877-2LETHAL with any questions!​

ccd_1606

Established Member
[/QUOTE]
Get a different brand UCA[/QUOTE]

Is the white line no good? All the rest of my suspension is BMR, is their upper good?

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
Is the white line no good? All the rest of my suspension is BMR, is their upper good?

I have the BMR UCA adj. and it's a solid piece. Whiteline UCA's were cracking. They were working on a revision, not sure if it is done or not. The whiteline also uses a crush tube to adjust

Last edited:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
jpc line lock and whiteline adjustable upper control arm.

We're priced lower on the linelock but higher on the upper arm. We will however be glad to match the price on the Whiteline arm and still offer you the 10% discount.

I'm also not 100% sure if the new Whiteline arm is even available yet. (Both items you're looking for are Out of Stock at AM anyways)

Since you have BMR suspension already and they make top shelf parts why not just go with the BMR upper? It will compliment what you already have and is a proven design we've been selling for years. Not to put down the Whiteline arm but they're older design was flawed which it why it needed to be re-designed. That being the case I don't know anyone who's actually tested the re-designed one to say whether it's going to handle abuse or not.

Safe bet----- Go with the BMR one.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Thanks, Jared

vortecd

Established Member
Always nice to see deals but the shipping is off setting the 10% savings. $34.29 saving but $29.75 shipping. I would be in for the $34 savings if shipping were free

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Always nice to see deals but the shipping is off setting the 10% savings. $34.29 saving but $29.75 shipping. I would be in for the $34 savings if shipping were free

If the item is marked free shipping but ends up showing shipping charges after you apply the coupon then it's an error with the coupon and we can correct by taking the order over the phone.

Also,
If it's not a free shipping item and shipping charges look off to you or seem high you can also call in for a more accurate shipping quote.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Thanks,
Jared

Users who are viewing this thread