Vegas People and Meet!

Zack115.0

Established Member
Isnt there supposed to be the drive in to (In and Out) on this Saturday?

And Torchy - do you live / work around the lake mead / buffalo area? I've seen a silver 5.0 floating around the area and am curious about the exhaust. Sounds nice.

Torchy

Established Member
Yeah I totally missed cars and coffee this weekend.

How about we all meet for cars and coffee this Saturday (1/19/13)?

Post up if yall wanna make something happen.

Zack I actually live in south west Summerlin area. I can see Mesa Park from my house if you happen to know where that is.

The SNMA club seems to be hit or miss. Any one know when the drag strip opens back up?

SVT_BERTO

Established Member
We could always meet up at SNMA then cuise to a local food joint or bar. The next SNMA meet is on the 26th.

It'd be nice to get some rolling or flyby vids too...just an idea.

Torchy

Established Member
I'm going to try and be there around 8.30-9am. Black 03 cobra.
Yeah man I'm down. Shoot me a PM and we can meet up. Anyone else wanting to join?

We could always meet up at SNMA then cuise to a local food joint or bar. The next SNMA meet is on the 26th.

It'd be nice to get some rolling or flyby vids too...just an idea.
I'm game here too. I am wanting to hit the drag strip Friday night 1/25/13 also. Evidently this and the 27th are the only 2 days for the next 2-3 months out here for us.

Berto can you make c&c?

SVT_BERTO

Established Member
My bad. I had to work until 1pm today.

I'd be down for the track, I have taken this car down the 1/4 yet. I think I might be able to get a hold of some dr 's or slicks to make a few passes.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

VegasMichael

Established Member
I showed for a bit this AM. Good crowd and plenty of cars. Weather was nice as well. Lot of Mustangs/Cobras/Shelbys today.

Zack115.0

Established Member
I'm up for the drive bys - I'm out of commission this weekend, but next weekend or later I'm game. It works from the passenger seat, but a truck bed works best or the back of an SUV for the straight on shots.

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
Torchy I live pretty close to you, Trop & Grand Canyon, I drive a black 13, lowered with SVTPP wheels and exhaust, I'll keep an eye for you.

Users who are viewing this thread