Vehicle Deals Experts

Black1999Cobra

Rollin' with the top down
Established Member
www.vdexperts.com

Has anyone ever heard of this site and/or if it is trust worthy? I am looking to purchase a new daily driver, and the seller is using this site as a 3rd party to hold the funds until I get and approve of the car.

I have never heard of it...think its a scam?

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Nice slick webpage but I would be cautious. Google search came up with nothing. The absence of information on the internet on a company makes me suspicous ... Frankly if the car looks that good in pics that you are willing to buy it spend a couple of hundred on a ticket and fly out and drive it back.

Black1999Cobra

Established Member
The car looks pretty good in pics...and its at a great price...this is really what worries me. He claims to be in a financial bind and needs the car sold. :eek:

He also said that if I wanted that I was more than welcome to come and look at the car (It is at the vehicle deals experts place). He also sent me an Autocheck report with the VIN.

I also noticed that nothing came up through google...even when I basically typed in their address.

The car is located in Texas...and I am in Ohio...kinda far.

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Black1999Cobra said:
The car looks pretty good in pics...and its at a great price...this is really what worries me. He claims to be in a financial bind and needs the car sold. :eek:

He also said that if I wanted that I was more than welcome to come and look at the car (It is at the vehicle deals experts place). He also sent me an Autocheck report with the VIN.

I also noticed that nothing came up through google...even when I basically typed in their address.

The car is located in Texas...and I am in Ohio...kinda far.

What part of Texas? There are lots of guys on here for Texas maybe one of them can go look at it for you.

As to Ohio being kind of far ... I flew my girl out form Texas to Carolina to pick up my Mystichrome and drive it back to Texas ... no such thing as too far for a car that is worth what you pay for it.

Black1999Cobra

Established Member
Houston, Tx.

I dont think its too far to get the car...I meant its too far to go only to find out its a scam.

This is the address of the place:
Vehicle Deals Experts Inc.
2250 S Post Oak Blvd
Houston, TX 77056
US

He says the car is there as it has to be dropped off for them to ship the car and conduct the transaction (being the 3rd party).

Black1999Cobra

Established Member
The post on craigslist has been flagged for removal...not worth taking the chance.

Nevermind...thanks for all the help/advice.

Users who are viewing this thread