Venom VCN1000 for 1998 Cobra

novi331

Established Member
I have a Venom VCN1000 nitrous kit for sale. It is complete with purge and additional copper line. It has 25,50,75,and 100 hp jets. Great kit, just don't have a use for it. $350 shipped. Will include a Autometer Phantom Nitrous pressure (new in box) gauge and Autometer Phantom Air/Fuel gauge as I don't need them either. Have pics, just send your e-mail and I will shoot them over.

Here is the information from the website:The VCN-1000 is Venom's intermediate level nitrous system. The system is built using Venom's Patented closed loop fuel control system. The computer ensures the proper air/fuel ratio under all operating conditions. The system features an advanced microprocessor based control module that will automatically terminate the flow of nitrous if the air/fuel mixture becomes to lean. You control the flow of nitrous to your engine using various sized nozzles ( each kit contains 4 nozzles, the module will automatically control the fuel flow to your engine using the existing injectors. No modifications to fuel pressure required and best of all it works on all new fuel systems that do not include a fuel return line.
Will trade for other performance parts for 96-98 Cobra.
Thanks!
Brent

novi331

Established Member
Jdaniel said:
Is this kit good for a 2003 mach 1?

I sent the tech support person an e-mail. As soon as I get a reply, I will shoot you an e-mail. I see you are in TX as well, you are welcome to take a look before you buy.

Thanks!
Brent

Users who are viewing this thread