VENOMIZED03 old Cobra getting Turbo'd!!! And a good bit more

Woodys2000

Run 9's or STFU
Established Member
I got the Cobra back today, it rained all day so all I can really say is I love having my car back and it feels really powerful. It put down 598rwhp I know that may sound low but that is through the auto at 18#s of boost.

DRIVNFOOL1

Established Member
Here's a small vid for you guys. As you can hear from the video the car is nasty with the auto and the non-lockup. Enjoy!!!

th_94cf0164.gif

Woodys2000

Run 9's or STFU
Established Member
Fastlane has pulled the old motor out and have began swapping parts onto the new motor like Valve covers, oil pan and so on. I'm hoping it will not be too long and a FULLY built Beast will be on the road.

Woodys2000

Run 9's or STFU
Established Member
Could be a million things, like fuel pump failure, boost controler failure, or blow off failure right? It doesn't always have to be the tune.

DoomsDay

Slayer of Gods...
Established Member
You didnt diagnose what went wrong before putting the new motor possibly back in the same situation? If its something like the boost controller or fuel pump failure or hell anything you listed you should get that checked out. Plus by pulling the motor and looking at the pistons you should usually seen the lean condition if that occured

Woodys2000

Run 9's or STFU
Established Member
You didnt diagnose what went wrong before putting the new motor possibly back in the same situation? If its something like the boost controller or fuel pump failure or hell anything you listed you should get that checked out. Plus by pulling the motor and looking at the pistons you should usually seen the lean condition if that occured

Being done; Fastlane knows what they are doing bro, but that is a good point.

Users who are viewing this thread