Vent Gauge Pod

Kyle5.0

still wishing
Established Member
I've decided I wont be needing this anymore so I'm throwing it up for sale. It is one of the custom vent gauge pods that there was a group buy for a while back. I just have one for sale and is in good condition. Make me on offer
IMG_7758_zps8ae24b12.jpg

IMG_8754_zps1119b723.jpg

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
i just opened this package, and it was broke, there is a chip in the bezel and those pieces are in the package which makes me think this was damaged prior to shipping. you chose a poor method by shipping it in a envelope, not a box, and it didn't have much protection. i'm not sure if you bought insurance, but needless to say im not happy with the item, and even if it was mint upon shipping out, i blame you for not putting it in a more durable package. if you took it to UPS, they wouldn't ship this item in the package because it probably isn't rated to ship an item like this. this obviously was a fragile piece, you can tell by just holding it in your hands. i hate to do this, but i have no other choice since this part is no good to me.

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
a6u6aqub.jpg

a6e4ytas.jpg

jaqegy9u.jpg

6yhe2eza.jpg

y7a7ynyg.jpg

y2ymynem.jpg

jara2any.jpg

^that missing piece on the ring isn't even in the package?

5yma4usy.jpg

6uvamenu.jpg

This is my first time buying an item that I was "not happy" with. I've had many great transactions over SVTP. It's a shame because I can't go buy this part anywhere it was a custom item.

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
Also I didn't pull it apart upon opening the package. The item was loose and in 2 pieces, in the first picture I put it back together and in other pictures I did to show you what it looks like if you attempted to use it. I'm sure over a bumpy road, or with driving and holding the weight of a gauge, that if it was glued, it would break easily again.

Users who are viewing this thread