ventura county detail day 2/9/08

Glenn_03Cobra

Wake the Snake
Established Member
I didn't have time to clean the Cobra so, I'll have to do that in the morning. The GT/CS was quick detailed earlier today. So after a quick wipe, it should be ready for clay bar.

Unless I can wash the car there, I'm gonna do a quick detail on the Cobra. Normally, I would clay bar it then start the process of buff, polish, wax, etc. But, I'm gonna ping Patrick for some advice to work-out the swirls that came back after 3-weeks :??:

PS... It would be cool, if we had the drawing for the buffer near the time we start. The winner could then use it to buff their car!!

Misfitflesh

Established Member
If I get up early enough im gonna try to meet with you guys at best buy at 8:30 if you guys are still doing that. If not ill just take a cruise through the canyon to get there.

02saleen

Established Member
had a great time today..it was nice meeting everyone and i def learned a bunch of stuff now to buy all the supplies and get rid of what i have that isnt good:(... i won a clay bar :pepper:...we should do something like this at least once a year if not more often

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
We had a good time, too! Finally met the Blue Smurf in person!:-D Lots of good-looking Mustangs were there today! Now they are all clean, too!;-)

nerdman

Established Member
thanx 2 patrick and jack 4helping out bigtime, and 2all u guys 4showing up. it was a kool time and it was meeting u guys i hadnt met.

exceldetail

Established Member
Heres some pics guys..........
Some clay work going on, on the Mach....
clayingmach1.jpg

The results are in.........
clay.jpg

First time UDM'er.......
1sttimer.jpg

And the finished product......after someUDM work, Optimum Polish and a final rest of Four Star UPP.
machafterupp2.jpg

machafterupp.jpg

Glen 1st time w/UDM and Optimum Compound....
Glen1sttimeudm.jpg

Glen1sttimeudm2.jpg

Only time for the front 1/2 of G's Cobra......But I think we turned the corner on some issues he was having.....
glenscobra.jpg

Some SVT member rides
CalSpecial.jpg

couplestangs.jpg

Hoodsup.jpg

hoodsup2.jpg

Hats off to Jack who really turned some cars around......Pics didnt come out well so I havent uploaded them, i will have to do some tweaking first......
Congrats to those who won in the raffle and better luck to those who didnt, next time.....Good times, and great muscle cars!!
Thanks to Ernie for sportin the shop, couldnt have happened without your offer!

Last edited:

Misfitflesh

Established Member
Yes, Fleshy won the UDM! Glenn and Tommy won a clay bar kit. Tommy, we have it for you! Thanks again for the raffle items Patrick!

yeaaa I did. :pepper: It was really cool, now I just gotta start taking care more care of the car. I cant believe how much different my car looked after Jack hooked it up.

Patrick ill def. be giving you a call for some products and Ernie thanks for letting us party there again. :rockon:

stangfreak03GT

Established Member
It was good seeing everyone Saturday. What an awesome day and thanks again Patrick for all the detailing tips and cudos to Ernie for putting it all together and giving us a place to hang for the day.

vdt_850-17.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread