ventura county detail day 2/9/08

nerdman

Established Member
yea, we are set for 9 am. i decided to do pizza, i was thinking we would see how many show up and then all pitch for the 5 5 5 deal from dominoes. i think we have a dominoes out here. ill find out. everyone is weclome to bring watever they want to drink, ill grab a few sodas and some waters. i hope this turns out to be kool.

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
1. Ernie - gt
2. Tom - cobra
3. Rusty - gt
4. patrick - excel detail
5. jack - detailer
6. jose - fox
7. al - bullit
8. joseph - cobra
9. nelos - mach 1
10 steve-my buddy,owner of star paint & body
11. Glenn - 03 Cobra
12. Julie - 07 GT/CS plus the kids, Jackie & Wesley (put them to work lol)
13. mike - gt
14. noah - fox
15. Luis - GT or the LS
16. Jesse - fox
17. gerlacha
18. Armando- 02 Saleen
19. SPECIAL_VIECLE

Ummmmm, where are we going again? I need directions coming from the southbound 101.

Last edited:

02saleen

Established Member
i believe this is the address i got it form the first post by ernie

3833 old conejo rd. newbury park ca, 91320

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
Im doing a pulley swap and new fronnt brakes on the car tomorrow. Chances are, I will be in the Durango!

Can I get an actual address so I can map-quest where we are going to be in newbury park.

Last edited:

02saleen

Established Member
Im doing a pulley swap and new fronnt brakes on the car tomorrow. Chances are, I will be in the Durango!

Can I get an actual address so I can map-quest where we are going to be in newbury park.

Line X of Conejo Valley
3833 Old Conejo Rd, Newbury Park, CA 91320 (1.52 miles away)

got it of mapquest....see you there:beer:

Julie GT07CS

Established Member

If Tommy doesn't show...I'm not going!!:whine::whine:

Glenn_03Cobra

Wake the Snake
Established Member
yea, we are set for 9 am. i decided to do pizza, i was thinking we would see how many show up and then all pitch for the 5 5 5 deal from dominoes. i think we have a dominoes out here. ill find out. everyone is weclome to bring watever they want to drink, ill grab a few sodas and some waters. i hope this turns out to be kool.

Got a Pizza Hut or Rusty's out there? Dominoes :nonono:

exceldetail

Established Member
What I hope to cover for those interested:
*Proper washing/drying techniques, and the principles behind the task (other then remove dirt and dry)
* How to use Optimum No Rinse Wash and Shine
*What really is a polish, wax or sealant, and why do I need them?
*Proper one stepping with a UDM
*Proper polishing with Optimum polish and compounds via the UDM
*Proper protectant sealing
If you have other issues with detailing, please feel free to ask me, and we can discuss things together.

Ok, the raffle is one. Exceldetail will be raffling :
One Ultimate Detailing Machine, retail value $149.00
One Surf City Garage Perfect Shine Car Care kit, retail value $39.99
And two (or more) Mothers California Gold Clay Kits, retail value $18.99
Each attendee will receive one Supreme Microfiber to work on his/her vehicle. I will have additional towels (used pers. stash) & products to help with.
Raffle tickets will be $5.00 each, and you may purchase as many as you wish. Obviously the more you purchase, the better your odds at winning!
If any of you are interested in making any type of purchases, tomorrow will be the time. I cant bring everything with me obviously, so I will take orders and ship during the week. (CC, checks, cash)

Last edited:

exceldetail

Established Member
Not sure, depends on the turn out, questions and hands on detailing. It really depends on your guys' plans afterwards.
I would hope around Noon or so, then wrap up........But I can stay as long as theres an interest in cars and detailing!!

nerdman

Established Member
that sounds like a good plan patrick. thanks for the help and all the stuff you are bringing.
as far as getting here, if you are coming from the oxnard are.
go south 101, right after the grade you will exit on wendy drive.
When you get to the light, do not turn left or right, stay strait. that will become old conejo rd. (you pretty much will be parallel with the freeway, going back, new construction on your right side.)
stay on old conejo, about half a mile down you will cross reino rd, i will be the third driveway on your right, the park should be on your left. you cant miss the yello line-x sign.
and ill c you guys @ 9am.

02saleen

Established Member
do we need to wash our cars before all this??

idk im not to lazy just gona hit it with the california duster then a wet shami....something fast while the engine warms up...hope it wont affect waxing the car

Users who are viewing this thread