ventura county detail day 2/9/08

nerdman

Established Member
yea, my brother knows, he may have to work at ford that day, or at his store? but he would come if he could. and i told andres, hes going to try and make it. it would be kool if u could make it. havent seen your car in a while.

04 GT

Established Member
1. Ernie-gt
2. Tom-cobra
3. Rusty-gt
4. patrick -excel detail
5. jack- detailer
6. jose-fox
7. Al - Bullitt
8. Joseph - cobra
9.Nelo-Mach 1
10. Glenn - Cobra
11. Julie - GT/CS
12. Luis - GT or the LS

You guys are more than welcome to use the LS it in need of some TLC

NeverDoneGT

Established Member
ill be there. Nerdman i dont know if you remember me but i met you on the cruise in SB a couple years ago when you just finished your Targa top. I had a 02 Mineral Grey GT. See you all then

Jesse

nerdman

Established Member
hey whats up jesse. yea, i remember you. how have you been. that was a kool cruise, we need more like that. ill put you on the list. thanx for making it out.

02saleen

Established Member
yea, my brother knows, he may have to work at ford that day, or at his store? but he would come if he could. and i told andres, hes going to try and make it. it would be kool if u could make it. havent seen your car in a while.

i know man you havent been going to any of the cruises and stuff...if i dont make it on this day maybe ill stop by your shop one day i drive by there daily...cus i really need pionters on how to detail my car

Glenn_03Cobra

Wake the Snake
Established Member
i know man you havent been going to any of the cruises and stuff...if i dont make it on this day maybe ill stop by your shop one day i drive by there daily...cus i really need pionters on how to detail my car

Hey... you didin't like my pointers :shrug::lol: j/k The Feb 9th detail day is a great idea... can't wait! Oh ya... Since the Borla event in Oxnard is on Feb 2nd and both of our cars need serious detail tips, we'll be there for sure!

02saleen

Established Member
Hey... you didin't like my pointers :shrug::lol: j/k The Feb 9th detail day is a great idea... can't wait! Oh ya... Since the Borla event in Oxnard is on Feb 2nd and both of our cars need serious detail tips, we'll be there for sure!

well i meant help detailing my car lol...and your pointers were helpful Glenn just havent had time to buy the stuff i need (microfiber towels)...maybe after that day if i cant make it you can help me :-D so i can actually wax my car finally after 2 years lol...dam the Borla event is on the 2nd i changed that day with Sunday the 27 so i can go to Valley Circle oh well cant do everything

Last edited:

nerdman

Established Member
Add me, I'm up for it!

whats up man, kool, ill put you on the list.

im looking foward to meeting all of you guys and getting to hang out. im told patrick to bring a bunch of product and towels, pads, waxes, all that good stuff so if you guys are interisted you can buy stuff as well. now im gonna try and convince him to give everyone a discount that day. lol. wish me luck.

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
Well hey Sailor! Where are you? If you are in Pt. Hueneme,Calif, then you may make it. If you are in Michigan, pack your bags and start driving now!

Tommy, is this a bud of yours???

That's Adam, he is stationed here too. He is a Civil Engineer going though school.

Glenn_03Cobra

Wake the Snake
Established Member
whats up man, kool, ill put you on the list.

im looking foward to meeting all of you guys and getting to hang out. im told patrick to bring a bunch of product and towels, pads, waxes, all that good stuff so if you guys are interisted you can buy stuff as well. now im gonna try and convince him to give everyone a discount that day. lol. wish me luck.

Hey Ernie... can you post a supplies list for that day. If Patrick doesn't offer a discount, we should point everyone in the right direction.

I know they're not the best but, I get 30 microfiber towels from Costco from something like $15 bucks.

Mother's has a clay bar kit with detail spray at most larger auto parts stores.

I like Adam's polishes and I use their clay bar.

I use a polish / wax that works better for me than any of the popular brands that I've tried... it's an off-brand, I can't remember the name of the top of my head.

I haven't had time yet but, Toms_03SVT gave me a sample of stuff to use. I can't wait to try it! Tom, can you give some background on it?

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
Hi Luis! it will be nice to see you again.

Looks like I had better bake some brownies for Tommy.:-D Sounds like he needs a chocolate fix!;-)

02saleen

Established Member
1. Ernie - gt
2. Tom - cobra
3. Rusty - gt
4. patrick - excel detail
5. jack - detailer
6. jose - fox
7. al - bullit
8. joseph - cobra
9. nelos - mach 1
10 steve-my buddy,owner of star paint & body
11. Glenn - Cobra
12. Julie - GT/CS14.
13. mike - gt
14. noah - fox
15. Luis - GT or the LS
16. Jesse - fox
17. gerlacha
18. Armando- 02 Saleen

Now lets just hope for good weather

exceldetail

Established Member
Im considering a $5.00 raffle ticket for a chance to win a Ultimate Detailing Machine. (The $5.00 is to help cover cost)
machine.gif
If anyone is interested, please let me know. I will have to order two, (one for use, one for raffle, plus I will have my personal machine available) but I dont want to be stuck with an additional machine at days end.
If you guys have any products or needs, which you may want to resolve, let me know, and I can bring some items along with me. Ernie asked if I could honor a discount for the day, which I will on all orders placed that day. There will be a 10% discount!

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
Im considering a $5.00 raffle ticket for a chance to win a Ultimate Detailing Machine. (The $5.00 is to help cover cost)
machine.gif
If anyone is interested, please let me know. I will have to order two, (one for use, one for raffle, plus I will have my personal machine available) but I dont want to be stuck with an additional machine at days end.
If you guys have any products or needs, which you may want to resolve, let me know, and I can bring some items along with me. Ernie asked if I could honor a discount for the day, which I will on all orders placed that day. There will be a 10% discount!

I'd buy a couple of raffle tickets.

Users who are viewing this thread