Vert dome lights very dim

Ford2ner

Established Member
Not sure where the best location to post this is but this is the section I figure is best. On my 03 Cobra Vert I have a set of LED dome lights in the mirror that have been in the car for 20k miles. They are normally super bright but one night they became super dim, I figured they were shot and bought another set but it's still the same issue. I am not sure if the issue is inside the mirror or what, I can't find any information anywhere on the internet. Any help to solve my issue would be appreciated, thanks

Not sure where the best location to post this is but this is the section I figure is best. On my 03 Cobra Vert I have a set of LED dome lights in the mirror that have been in the car for 20k miles. They are normally super bright but one night they became super dim, I figured they were shot and bought another set but it's still the same issue. I am not sure if the issue is inside the mirror or what, I can't find any information anywhere on the internet. Any help to solve my issue would be appreciated, thanks

Any info on where you got your LED bulbs for the mirror (Map light)?

Btw, never examined how you remove the bulbs from the map light? Could you give me a brief how to?

Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread