• Coupe

Votes: 77 52.0%
  • Vert

Votes: 71 48.0%

• Total voters

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
Stylin and profilin in the vert. Of course I wish I had a coupe as well for track days.

1TuffCobra

Established Member
If you want the car to look mean and nasty than go with the coupe. If you want a fun crusin car than go with the vert.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Vert with a beautiful day and the top down......coupe with an okay day and pulling up next to a Z06......

ridethelighteni

foolish samurai warrior
Established Member
Originally posted by Snake_Eyes
Nothing like cruising with the top down and hearing your exhaust.

I agree, did they really even need to put a sound system in this car? I think the last time I used the CD player was last summer on our road trip to OBX NC, and that was because it rained most of the way there.

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
Coupe is a tigher car too, I think - stiffer - that's generally truw of any vert/coupe built on the same chassis though. And if you're looking towards performance mainly, the coupe is also lighter. But, vert is fun as well, so it's a toss up. Where in Canada are you? I'm from Vancouver and we get enough nice days. Thing is that I'm not sure if I could justify the additional cost of a vert. But if you want to look really badass on a nice day, you can get the decklid speedster style cover from saleen...

Users who are viewing this thread