Very Bad experience with.....

8sm

HELE in 321
Established Member
ordering a K & N FIPK intake through www. speedycarparts.com.

I gave them my order when they told me the item was in stock and ready to ship. That was 12 days ago,

I've been told these are the reasons the items has not been shipped.

1. My email address is not working to send tracking numbers, but they could not give me the tracking numbers over the phone.

2. Items is on back order

3. Will not let me speak to a supervisor.

4. Repeatedly told to call back for further information.

5. Today, I'm told it could take 30-45 days to deliver, if I cancel they will charge me a 20% restocking fee.

My CC company has offered to contact them it could take 6-8 weeks.

This is a nightmare. I just wanted everyone to know my experience with this company. This company will not get any of my future business.

Thanks.....8sm

Tazman1

fast is not fast enough!!
Established Member
speedycarparts. NOT SO SPEEDY. That just sucks, and May I add.WRONG......
Sorry to hear that man. I'm still waiting on my rear differental cover from LFP. That's been about 6 weeks now.

8sm

HELE in 321
Established Member
I can deal with it as long as I know ahead of time. Then, I can make an informed decision, either stay or move on. The hair on the back of my neck stood up when the person taking my order has a foreign voice. The outsourcing of work to these call centers take a little getting use too. They basically don't give a poop what your problems is once they have charge your credit card.

Tazman,

As much as I understand your equally frustrating situation, I would take delay with Mark/LFP then these a55 holes. At least you know who your dealing with.

Chris,
The part was $208.79 delivered. Part no. 572549. Should I get one from you, I'm obligated to purchase the one I have on order or risk a 20% restock fee.

Either way, for now I'm screwed.........Thanks for the response.....8sm

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Tazman1 said:
speedycarparts. NOT SO SPEEDY. That just sucks, and May I add.WRONG......
Sorry to hear that man. I'm still waiting on my rear differental cover from LFP. That's been about 6 weeks now.

I can vouch for LFP on that one. When I was doing the GP on covers a while back it was repeatedly delayed because they were still being cast. They make those things in small batches.

As for the FIPK, I had on and it is a great kit. I'm sorry about your problems, but this should be a good example for everyone else. You won't have this type of problem if you order from an SVTP vendor.

Tell your CC company to stop payment and they won't be able to charge you 20%. The CC is on your side.

wydopnthrtl

Established Member
The world of internet shopping is not a level playing field.

This is why I'll gladly pay a little more for people and places I've physically met and have gotten to know to some measure.

Rich

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
8sm said:
Chris,
The part was $208.79 delivered. Part no. 572549. Should I get one from you, I'm obligated to purchase the one I have on order or risk a 20% restock fee.

That's complete BS. I would be really pissed off. I'd give them one more call and try to cancel without any fees. If they won't do that for you call your CC company. I just don't understand a 'Re-stock' fee when they have never had it to begin with. They definitely take the "service" out of "customer service".

From me it's a little bit more money, but I could have it on it's way to you tomorrow, with a tracking #, and I wouldn't charge your card until it was being shipped.

If I can help, let me know.

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
Chris Nelson kicks ASS!!!

The TA covers do take F O R E V E R to get - but they're worth it.

Cancel that order and get it from Chris, he'll never do you wrong!!!

Im Blown

deployed to the sandbox.
Established Member
Fade 2 Black said:
Chris Nelson kicks ASS!!!

The TA covers do take F O R E V E R to get - but they're worth it.

Cancel that order and get it from Chris, he'll never do you wrong!!!
+1 for Chris Nelson...awesome guy to deal with
-Joshua

8sm

HELE in 321
Established Member
Thanks fellas....SID I've definitely learned my lesson, use a proven source. I'll be in touch Chris, I don't want to end up with two CAI, they refused to cancel my order.

American Express, which I'm a $100K a year customer, said they would challenge the charge, however they could not circumvent the companies policy. If they charge a 20% restock fee for cancellations, I would be responsible.

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Good luck with everything. I'd hate to see you get stuck with an extra one.

I'll be here if you need me. :beer:

BlackL03

Being Blown Feels Gooood!
Established Member
100k customer ehhh...i would tell american express to kiss my ass and say well then this 100k will go to anouther CC company...maybe they will cahnge their tune?

Dusten

Established Member
8sm said:
ordering a K & N FIPK intake through www. speedycarparts.com.

I gave them my order when they told me the item was in stock and ready to ship. That was 12 days ago,

I've been told these are the reasons the items has not been shipped.

1. My email address is not working to send tracking numbers, but they could not give me the tracking numbers over the phone.

2. Items is on back order

3. Will not let me speak to a supervisor.

4. Repeatedly told to call back for further information.

5. Today, I'm told it could take 30-45 days to deliver, if I cancel they will charge me a 20% restocking fee.

My CC company has offered to contact them it could take 6-8 weeks.

This is a nightmare. I just wanted everyone to know my experience with this company. This company will not get any of my future business.

Thanks.....8sm
I am curious how a company can charge you a re-stock fee on something they never took out of stock? As them this.

8sm

HELE in 321
Established Member
I know what you mean, however it's not AX fault. They were very good to me during the early stages of working my business plan. Don't get me wrong they did not give anything away. Lets just say, they were very patient. I do use other cards as well. But not as much as the AX. But in the business world 100K ain't ****.

Honestly, its only $208.79 but its my $208.79. I'm more pi$$ed at the vendor for bad customer service. With these type of companies customer service has gone out the door in this country. Its more of a numbers game and waiting people out, most just give up and wait there turn. I'm fed up with dealing with poor companies. As suggested earlier, I'll spend the extra and leave the deals to those who want to roll the dice. Just dealing with these a holes cost me time & money. I'm sticking with SVT Vendors, period.

Peace & thanks for the response........8sm

Last edited:

red-light

I see the light
Established Member
8sm there has gotta be sombody you can talk with regarding this problem from speedycarparts. ask to speak with a supervisor, then ask for the owner or director of the company.

8sm

HELE in 321
Established Member
Red-light,

You would think so....believe me I've tried. The agent refuses to put me through to anyone, it's really unbelievable and quite frustrating. The calls are obviously going to a call center in another country. Mr Patel or Ronnie as he like to be called, said there system does not allow for them to check on the status of the order. It only allows for notes in the record for customer service. I'm telling you, its quite a shame to know a business is conducting itself in this manner.

Thanks for the response.......8sm

red-light

I see the light
Established Member
8sm said:
Red-light,

You would think so....believe me I've tried. The agent refuses to put me through to anyone, it's really unbelievable and quite frustrating. The calls are obviously going to a call center in another country. Mr Patel or Ronnie as he like to be called, said there system does not allow for them to check on the status of the order. It only allows for notes in the record for customer service. I'm telling you, its quite a shame to know a business is conducting itself in this manner.

Thanks for the response.......8sm
i would not accept the answer they gave you, somebody runs that shitty company, somebody signs there checks. i would be calling nonstop untill somthing has been done about it.

8sm

HELE in 321
Established Member
Thanks BlueOvalBoy,

I have tried using their email without any success. I was told last night they have cancelled my order. But would not give me a confirmation of the cancellation. So I do not have any faith in the person who told me he cancelled the order. My AX account still shows the charge as of the AM, which I realize could take a day or two to show up.

My access to SVT website was down all last night....I'm sorry I could not update before now.

Thanks for all the support.....I don't want anyone to go through what I've had to deal with. It's plain wrong and should never have happened. I can take the hit finanically, but other may not it's a matter of principle.

Users who are viewing this thread