Very! Interesting Search about Chemicals (( Adams Polishes ))

mustangman302

Established Member
This is very interesting. Iam opening a small part time detail shop and i could use this. I need some products that will get rid of swirl marks and then i need a good glaze and wax and car wash. I dont know these products so if someone could help me that would be great. And i have a good clay bar and all the pads and buffer so.

Juiced-03

Established Member
mustangman302 said:
This is very interesting. Iam opening a small part time detail shop and i could use this. I need some products that will get rid of swirl marks and then i need a good glaze and wax and car wash. I dont know these products so if someone could help me that would be great. And i have a good clay bar and all the pads and buffer so.

ChemicalGuys.com would be a GREAT place to supply your products. They are very cheap, are supplied in bulk sizes, and produce excellent results without a lot of fuss. Instead of a glaze, I would try their Laser Buff Swirl remover product:

http://chemicalguys.com/Merchant2/m...PCWCCP&Product_Code=COM_104&Category_Code=GAP

It has seen excellent reviews from the hard core detailers over on Autopia. It would be a great one step product for vehicles in somewhat OK condition. For a wax, their butter wet wax is very nice.

mustangman302

Established Member
OK so what i am thinking about doing is this. Using a clay bar on really bad cars with car wash as a lubricant(any certain kind from chemicalguys). Then using the Laer Buff Swirl remover with a orange cutting pad. Then moving to the crystal glaze and polish with a polishing pad. Then i will do the butter wet wax with the black finishing pad correct. And what speeds should i do all of this with. Thanks for your reply.
-Brandon

Users who are viewing this thread