Very nice white cobra on ebay in utah! (Item number: 320036739080)

duramax1

Established Member
SOLD SOLD SOLD! If your looking for a very pristine cobra then look no further. 20,xxx miles, short throw and upgraded chrome SVT wheels set this off just right. Incredible glossy paint, no wrecks, no dents or dings or scratches. Adult owned, just traded in for a new toyota and I grabbed it. Now yours to own!! Factory bumper to bumper warrantee good untill 8-17-2007 extended is available thru your local ford dealer from $1750 up to $2400. Nothing wrong with the car at all. just took the car to ford and had it gone over completely with a good report. I am located in utah. I do reserve the right to close auction early and sell out right. We do charge a $250 doc fee so please, if this gets under your skin do not bid or call and complain about the fee. Thank you. Call with questions:(801-358-5406 )Mark.

Last edited:

03'Darin

Established Member
Just an FYI before the mods hit ya'. Your not allowed to advertise this for sale here unless it is your personal vehicle or you're a paying advertiser. Don't ask me how I know. lol

duramax1

Established Member
Car IS mine, I hold the title, I paid for the car, wouldnt that make it MY car?? LOL! I made sure I was also in the cobras for sale forum and I think thats whats going on.... But thanks for watching out for us!!

duramax1

Established Member
below is a link to Auto Check car report. Good luck!

file:///Users/marksorrells/Library/Mail%20Downloads/report%20for%20VIN%201FAFP48YX4F227275.html

Users who are viewing this thread