Very very long time!

FreddyFingers

Merica
Established Member
So, it's been quite a few years since I last posted. I still own my Cobra( she my baby!) Figured I'd share an updated pic just taken today.
20190523_101852.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G975U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

FreddyFingers

Merica
Established Member
Well give us the scoop! We like to hear about stuff like this.
I keep her mainly garaged for the most part. Someone recently ran into my other Mustang and it's in shop now so pulled out the Cobra. I forgot how much fun she was to drive. It's not got alot of power. 525 hp and 495 tq. I haven't been on SVTP in quite some time. Between lost usernames/passwords and changing phones and so on and just not getting around to uploading the app. I do plan on cracking the headlights soon and maybe putting in some demon eyes or something to that effect. For right now I just keep her pretty using Chemical Guys HydroCharge which I absolutely love!

FreddyFingers

Merica
Established Member
I keep her mainly garaged for the most part. Someone recently ran into my other Mustang and it's in shop now so pulled out the Cobra. I forgot how much fun she was to drive. It's not got alot of power. 525 hp and 495 tq. I haven't been on SVTP in quite some time. Between lost usernames/passwords and changing phones and so on and just not getting around to uploading the app. I do plan on cracking the headlights soon and maybe putting in some demon eyes or something to that effect. For right now I just keep her pretty using Chemical Guys HydroCharge which I absolutely love!

I also went with the bigger GT500 Fender emblems cuz I thought they looked a little better than the originals(very small)

FreddyFingers

Merica
Established Member
If I remember correctly I joined SVTP in like 2009 or 2010 originally under handle Whistler46 or something like that. I don't know if the site still does the premium member card with tshirt or not. I can't find the card I had, still got the shirt. Either way, lost all the info I had for that acct so started this one in like 2015 and have upgraded phones so many diff times I just never got around to re uploading the app till recently.

Users who are viewing this thread