Vette doin a canyon run

Blk_C5_FRC

Established Member
Hey all,

Great vid of a sick car, with a sick driver. One you have to see... 600+rwhp vette with t-1 suspension driving through the canyons with with bikes etc... Guy definately has more balls then I do.. (70mb)

right click, save as

Last edited:

9A Pilot

durability tester
Established Member
Passing bikes in 'da twisties' while listening to the B-52's..
I wonder where that was.I wonder what those riders thought of a mere car playing on their turf.

zen

Established Member
Originally posted by ian022
is it just me or is that vette ugly?? what's with the paint and body kit? looks way better just stock.

i agree, the body kit and wheels do nothing for me. I think that color is pretty ugly also but once the camera is inside it's pretty sweet

smokem

Established Member
does anyone know what canyons these are/where their at? i'm moving to arizona next year and am hoping these are close.

Blk_C5_FRC

Established Member
this is just north of LA and inland a little bit. Pretty good hike from Az, but doable. I went on a run with him this weekend up in the canyons.. There are a ton in Cali, I just dont know the Az roads.

smokem

Established Member
Originally posted by Blk_C5_FRC
this is just north of LA and inland a little bit. Pretty good hike from Az, but doable. I went on a run with him this weekend up in the canyons.. There are a ton in Cali, I just dont know the Az roads.

cool. thanks :)

what roads/towns are they? i'd like to mark them on my map so i can pay my proper respects :-D once i move out there.

there's really no roads around here that you can have any fun on without getting pulled over or slow pokes getting in front of you.:mj: i can't wait to move.

Blk_C5_FRC

Established Member
Originally posted by smokem

what roads/towns are they? i'd like to mark them on my map so i can pay my proper respects :-D once i move out there.

There is a website with a list of roads in cali that are auto-enthusiast friendly. Right now the search is fried on CorvetteForum to so I will check and see if anyone remembers off the top of their head. I will get it to you though, just might take a little time.

Users who are viewing this thread