Vette goes swimming!!!

MattNCSU

Who sharted?
Established Member
such a shame, just aweful....

.........that somebody is that f*cking stupid to flood out their car like that.

WOT: I love the anti-jetskier comment the guy made. a$$hole

Last edited:

SVTHorsnake

Banned
"I don't think it was actually HIS vette. The driver was in his early-mid 20's. 30 minutes or so after the car sunk, a couple of people that knew the driver came up in another car, an older gentleman (50's) walked over to the ramp, looked at the car for a few moments and without saying a word walked back to his car and was driven away. He didn't say anything but the expression on his face spoke novels. For that young driver... the worst was yet to come! Nick" - Wow, just goes to prove the stereo-types of old people owning vettes.

:beer:

TwoToneFreak

MMMM, Spintechs!!
Established Member
Wow, not only towing with his vette, but drowning it, damn I have seen my fair share of crazy stuff on boat ramps, but that takes the cake. As a jetski rider I want to take offense to the comment, and I know that they didn't mean all jetskiiers, and I realize there are far to many people out there who have no business once so ever riding one, let alone trying to load one on a trailer, if they can't ride it onto the trailer they need just load it by getting off of it, hooking the strap onto it, those winches are not there for looks people! Best I ever heard was a guy on a jetskii trying to load it on the trailer, and well I guess he thought it would be best to get a "run" at it and was not lined up right and launched himself right off the trailer and onto the boat ramp and doing a fair amount of damage to the hull.

Last edited:

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
I think I have seen it all in the world of cars. Some people should not be allowed to live.

Users who are viewing this thread