Vette Owns Me

boosted99si

Established Member
so this afternoon on my way to the house i see this car i thought was a ferrari at first from a distance, but then once it got closer it was an 02 vette im pretty sure. The guy rolls down his window cause i had mine down and just laughed, i was like hey man nice car just being a straight up guy, well he says yeah a lot nicer than your little piece of shit. We're on a dead straight away and no cars next by doing about 45, i dont even bother with the horn cause after all of this not saying anything I FEEL I DESERVE THE JUMP, well i downshift and romp on it and start to pull on him well he slowly reels me back in and maybe gets his rear bumper at my front wheel. The exit i had to take was also his and he says man you have one of the slowest cars around i guess. TALK ABOUT SOMETHING THAT WILL PISS YOU OFF. This isnt to all vette drivers cause i've met guys that are asses and driving cobras, or hondas ANYTHING.

4.6 Rocket

Established Member
Screw that guy. Get some mods and smoke is a$$ next time. If its just a C5 with a few boltons his car is nothing. He's just jealous that you have the better car.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
stage3kiddo said:
The guy rolls down his window cause i had mine down and just laughed, i was like hey man nice car just being a straight up guy, well he says yeah a lot nicer than your little piece of shit.

Did he really say that? If so I wouldn't have been racing. We would have pulled over and I woulda been swinging. There is no call for saying that. :nono: :loser: I wouldn't even say something like that to a guy in a 89 Honda with a primer body kit and no hub caps. :nonono:

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Guys like that make me say, "come to beavis". My first Z06 kill made realize not all 'vette owners are asses though. He was cool about it. His wife made him shut down at 158! :burnout:

baylorbear98GT

Established Member
What exactly has a roush stage 3 entail? I have smoke a couple of ls1 vette's from a roll, I wish my little 98 GT could have taught that ****y son of a gun a lesson. Or my brother's 04 Cobra. Get some mod's and kick is a$$.

03EBZ06

IYAOYAS
Established Member
I guess I must lead a shelter life because I have never experienced shit talking from other car's driver while I'm driving/racing. :shrug:

Last edited:

Black03Serpent

Established Member
most vette owners i know are reserved old dudes with fat wallets - would never talk shit... i guess things are different in charlotte... whatever, he probably just had some irritating sand trapped in his vagina :-D

PoisonSnake

Banned
That must of been embarassing, especially after he said that comment...

I wouldn't of raced the Vette unless I knew for sure I would win.

lemosley01

Right Wing Conspirator
Established Member
stage3kiddo said:
so this afternoon on my way to the house i see this car i thought was a ferrari at first from a distance,

How the hell do you mistake a Corvette for a Ferrari from any distance?

boosted99si

Established Member
honestly i wonder why i thought it was a ferrari but it was a good distance and it kinda resembled it without the headlights out, its my honest mistake. This by the way was the first person i have ever seen or heard of saying something like talking crap while driving down the road. I really wasnt expecting it, i mean has anybody else had anything like this happen or anybody talk crap going down the road, whether racing or not?

boosted99si

Established Member
oh and to another comment, i was a little embarassed not that anybody else saw this going on, but to myself i felt like a loser. Hey we all have to lose sometime and this was another one i lost. The stage 3 is a supercharged GT pretty much, or atleast im pretty sure. Somebody correct me if im wrong on this?

Cahill00SS

Established Member
you win you lose, life goes on. he oviously has issues in his own life if he is bitter enough to call your car a p.o.s. so don't worry to much

suprjagr

WHIPPLED 21LBS.
Established Member
Dude, c'mon its a freakin car...he's a loser, who cares...it was for fun, if you take it personally then your the loser. Save some money and get a 50 shot installed and use it for pussies like that

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
**** that ******. I am convinced that corvette owners are the biggest asshole's I've ever met. Not all of them ,but most have a serious dick in they're ass. This one vette guy i was talkign to would nto believe that an 03 cobra is faster than a c5 vette...He's like.....no,,,,,,dont' think so...Idiot.

I like corvette's, but I have developed a bad impression about them and they're owners..

Back when I had my 89 gt I had to sit through a corvette owners meeting..(Girlfriends uncle had a corvette) OMG what a ****ing dick sucking fest...I started chatting with them, and one of the wife's asks me If I have ever ridden in one.... like she's asking me about a McLaren F1..Im like yeah, about a million times, they're ok. She said: "god they handle so amazing.."

My response: Well I have a built full road-race suspension fox-body that will work any of your corvettes on a road course.. :lol: :lol: :lol: SHe like..ohh that's good...IDIOT. God the whole time I just wanted to bash everyone of their heads in.

I really dont' know where they get this power trip from. Vette's are nice cars, but nothing a nice Mustang couldn't work.

Most vette owners=tiny dicks

Sorry, didnt mean to hijack your thread, btu I had to vent a little.

03EBZ06

IYAOYAS
Established Member
BmoseleyINC= said:
Most vette owners=tiny dicks

How do you know that the most vette owners have tiny dicks? Did you actually check out their package to confirm size of their dicks? :p

Seriously, I never have understood why or what inspires some strangers to talk shit while driving. In some places, it is a good way to get shot at.

Users who are viewing this thread