VicRattlehead

VicRattlehead

NMRA M/M 7270
Established Member
i havent been there in a while, prolly a month or longer. so, no that wasnt me, you would know my car ive got my WFC decals on my qtr windows.

Blown306

Established Member
Scripts

Yo Vic...did you put those new style scripts on your car yet? If not, can you throw them on a scanner and scan a hi-res image of them? (It actually works pretty good)

If you don't have a scanner, I do, if I could borrow them (or just stop by sometime to scan them) that would be great! Looking for the script and the bird emblem. Thx Bro...

VicRattlehead

NMRA M/M 7270
Established Member
you are in luck, car to dirty, im to lazy to clean it then put them on. When do you need them. ill hopefully be at downers grove ****ruckers on sunday if you need them right away, i can drop them off or, if you want to swing by, the midwestfords.org club are having a "meeting" there. but i can scann them at school next wed or friday no problem btw how high res did you need them??? let me know

Blown306

Established Member
That's good...well, not so good cuz they're not on the car yet! We have our B.O.D. meeting for the club on Sunday @ 1:00pm, so I can't do the Fudd's. If you get a chance to scan them, that would be fine, no hurry. 300 pix is good enough for a resolution. Thanks Brother...

Users who are viewing this thread