Victor 2 Manifold on Order

Mr_Spacklefish

Hey folks, about to purchase the Victor 2 Manifold and wondering if ANYBODY has any input/experience with this thing yet? I have a 14 GT that will be FBO, Lund tuned, and sprayed. My car is only driven on the weekend and occasionally during the week. Are there any pro's/cons about this manifold? I'm purchasing due to the aluminum build, seems ideal for nitrous. Any input would be greatly appreciated fellas. Also, I exhausted the search function. There were no post that actually had input after an install. Thanks.

- Adam

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
Due to the price and the CJ, I don't think I've read where anyone has bought it yet. Let us know how it goes. It looks nice though.

Mr_Spacklefish

Due to the price and the CJ, I don't think I've read where anyone has bought it yet. Let us know how it goes. It looks nice though.

Will do. It should be installed by the end of next week. Hopefully I want run into any tuning issues. My buddy owns the shop that's installing it, they have a guy who is exceptional at porting. So I may knock that out at the same time.

Mr_Spacklefish

Did you ever get this installed? I was wondering what your thoughts were and if it's really as short as the dimensions list it.
Thanks Mike

I haven't had a chance to check it out, I deployed. I went with that, the nitrous outlet hardline wet plate kit, and long tubes. I will update this post when I return to let everyone know how everything performs.

- Adam

Users who are viewing this thread