Vid of LS7 Z06 Engine @ LA Auto Show Pics

G-Z06

"GHOST MACHINE"
Established Member
Ryan02SS said:

Those 2 in the video are morons... Look at the wheels, they are for a stock C6 not a Z06. And a Z06 doesnt come in a vert.... :bash:

I know most of yall feel the same way about your cars and the people that show them. If you could only get a chance to travel the world get paid big bucks to talk about cars.. AND WOULDNT IT BE NICE TO HEAR SOMEONE THAT KNOWS AT LEAST SOMEHTING! ABOUT THE F**IN CAR THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT.

rant off

Thanks for the vid and pics brotha

Cheers
G

bluebrick

Established Member
hopefully they're a little more careful putting motors together than that douche bag reporter was.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Damnit Chevy is making hand buit, personalized, and signed engines to put in their car?! :cuss: Why didn't we think of this?......wait a min...

:lol: Cheby = :loser:

Last edited by a moderator:

SinisterX

Makin ALL KINDS of gains
Established Member
bluebrick said:
hopefully they're a little more careful putting motors together than that douche bag reporter was.

LOL, no crap. I wonder who the poor bastard will be w/ the scard up main bearings and the heads bolts smashed into the block?

Cory27

SVT Poster
Established Member
WTF hand building a Chevy engine on T.V? Why cant Ford do that. I mean come on now, we all know the new Boss v-10 mustang is coming out but not till a while and a shit loud of money

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
Cory27 said:
WTF hand building a Chevy engine on T.V? Why cant Ford do that. I mean come on now, we all know the new Boss v-10 mustang is coming out but not till a while and a shit loud of money

Where did you here that, I read it was a concept and would never see production.

Neil

Established Member
LOL....don't get so bent out of shape guys. Ford isn't the only company to hand build motors. Let's just appreciate that we have another AMERICAN badass factory hotrod to compete with the world. This ZO6 is going to be a giant slayer.

That LS7 is a stout bitch....check out that billet main cap! :thumbsup:

Jwilliams

Resident Pimp
Established Member
c6z064.jpg

:bowdown:

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
front looks like a viper and ferarri 550 marenallo(sp?) Chevy as an "SVT" now called PBC, performance build center. Not nearly as cool sounding at SVT. z06 guy--> "Ya guys, PBC built my motor".....Cobra guy--> "Ya guys, SVT built my motor."<--- Sounds way meaner, tougher. Defintly cool though. I would be real pissed to get that LS7 that the fuggin reporter put together. I seen pictures of a 4v 03 being put together at SVT. The guy was walking on the assembly line.

200gt

Established Member
You dumbasses...chevy hand built the ZL-1 motors that came in COPO's and Baldwin Motion Cars in the late 60's and ealy 70's...Ford and Chevy are just now getting back around to it

Users who are viewing this thread