Vid of the 2003 Cobra debut at the Autoshow

mustang_00

Established Member
haha what's that about?? the wheels on that vid are almost straight but yet the steering wheels is upside down. Does anyone else's cobra do that too?

Does anyone have vids of a autoshow going wrong? ie someone driving off stage or leaving it in gear and it just rolling away. never heard/seen anything like that but i'm sure it would be funny

1kftlbs

Established Member
I host ftp.pfabrication.com. Due to high bandwith use I have limited it to only 50 concurrent connections. If it doesnt work just wait a couple minutes and try again

ta2d1

---->HI
Established Member
I'm probably wrong here but it looks like they weren't even spinning the tires just using some sort of smoke machine to blow smoke from the wheel wells.

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
I tried viewing this movie as well & it still doesn't work even after everyone has tried re-hosting it. Please someone set it up correctly so all of us can see it. (Us 03-04 COBRA owners appreciate it).

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Another video we all have to beg for to see. I hope that someone sees this & can help us out. If you have this video put in back up on a reliable place. We all thank you!!!
:coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread