(Vid/Pics) And This Is Legal???

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
Ummm...just see for yourself. :nonono:
http://www.sparkoo.com/

003.jpg

^^ BTW, click on any pic (at the site) to see the video.

showtm490

Established Member
I just order it along with the refills. :D Just kidding. I don't need a spark to start any fires. :burn:

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
:lol: :lol: :lol: Who in their right mind would put them on their car? $340 bucks for the thing! And it's as illegal as naked skeeching. The first cop who saw them would either die laughing or hit you on the head a few times as he wrote you a ticket. I always am leery [spelling?] of a product that has disclaimers and legalese all over the website. For off road use only. LOL.

blacknight07607

Tailgating State
Established Member
RICER NEWS FLASH!!

Sparko sparks now available to give you that Fast and the Furious look when the flames shoot out the exhaust!!

Just go to the website and place your order now while supplies last www.dumbricer.com
:lol: :lol: :lol:

ltv1

Established Member
We used to put beer cans on our feet when we were kids and get on our 10 speeds then we would jump off holding the handlebars and watch the sparks fly.

I rest my case for arrested development.

Someone mentioned the "Fast+Furious Flames" out of the fartpipe. I bet that *has* to be in the works, for O/R use only of course.

ltv1

Established Member
Originally posted by 99cobrablack
That looks kinda like when we would powerbrake the 72 catalina with studded snow tires. May she rest in peace.

A good friend of mines Dad gave him a Catalina, man, what a ****ing land yacht.

Users who are viewing this thread