Video: 22psi Neon smokes 500+ rwhp Shelby Clone & Terminator

skunk50

Established Member
how come i didn't hear any supercharger whine in the race with the Shelby clone? what kind of power is that neon putting down at 22psi? how much power is he making to run down a 511/511 Cobra like that?

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
Nice kills. The cars had nothing for it....but it might not be the same next time. Maybe the stangs will run 22 psi with a turbo.....REMATCH!!!

WillyBob98

First On Race Day
Established Member
Fast ass neon. I think either stang would have gotten him in the 1/4 from a dig though. Did you put this in pics and videos yet? Probably get more of a response there.

Last edited:

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
1Fast92FiveOh said:
Nice kills. The cars had nothing for it....but it might not be the same next time. Maybe the stangs will run 22 psi with a turbo.....REMATCH!!!

22 psi on a turbo in a Terminator.. would leave that Skittle so far in the dust, it would be rediculous.. :beer:

2tonOfun

Established Member
Somethings fishy.

If the "Shelby Clone" has over 500rwhp, then the Skittle must have 700fwhp to pull on it like that.

RixSikcobra04

Fast ass Neon. I'm thinkin' it had 650+fwhp to pull like that on the clone and to run down a Terminator that had, what?, 4-5 cars on him. This is precicely why I run a nice fat shot, armed and ready at all times...when 525 isn't enough(99.9% of the time it is), just the push of a button and "bye bye" to Mr Neon. Only "problem" is that have to run 100 octane always...add$ up, but oh well. All sweet cars in the vid.:rockon:

Last edited by a moderator:

Quik Z06

Established Member
Rick...You need to do what I did, I just installed a Snow Methanol kit, takes care of having to run high octane fuel :) No pinging even running 20+ psi...

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
RixSikCobra said:
Fast ass Neon. I'm thinkin' it had 650+fwhp to pull like that on the clone and to run down a Terminator that had, what?, 4-5 cars on him. This is precicely why I run a nice fat shot, armed and ready at all times...when 525 isn't enough(99.9% of the time it is), just the push of a button and "bye bye" to Mr Neon. Only "problem" is that have to run 100 octane always...add$ up, but oh well. All sweet cars in the vid.:rockon:

Same here. If I can't take'm down with the just the supercharger I just flip the methanol injection on and it's AMF. I have yet to run into a SRT-4 I couldn't handle.

skunk50

Established Member
Silver2003Cobra said:
22 psi on a turbo in a Terminator.. would leave that Skittle so far in the dust, it would be rediculous.. :beer:

Buck Roger's spacecraft would pwn them both.

RixSikcobra04

So are ya sayin' that I could run a 150 shot w/less than 100 if I use Meth inj?...that'd be sweet and alot less expensive for sure.:coolman: I don't wanna ruin this new motor so I got bigger fuel rails, pumps, 17#'s at 19*and a 150 shot when needed...always on 100, ain't taken any chances this time.

S.V.T.

'schitty wok'
Established Member
i ran meth on my sti, it was awesome for what it does.. however i like just having to fill my gas tank, not have to worry about mixing my meth/water. that and it's one less thing that can go wrong, that could lead to a catastrophic motor failure..
that aside meth injection kicks ass! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

zincyellow03

Banned
did you guys noticed that, when he raced with terminator, while they were passing other cars on the highway, they were passing them like they were cruising? i mean, when you have 500+rwhp car and when you floor it, you should be able to pass real fast the cars that are cruising on the highway.. GT500 was a fake one and i call this video BS!!!

Users who are viewing this thread