Video I made of a new WOW related website...

Like or Dislike?

• I liked it!

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • I thought it was stupid!

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Keep them coming!

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

thenexlevel

Established Member
This is for people who know all about the laggy gameplay and huge waiting queues for World of Warcraft....since Blizzard doesnt' do anything about compenstating, me and a friend decided to do something about it :)

In my spare time I used to make funny little movies about random stuff, here is one I made for my website. Hope you guys enjoy it!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDzfFILBPIU]YouTube - World of Warcraft WOW At The Office[/ame]

92z28

Established Member
This is for people who know all about the laggy gameplay and huge waiting queues for World of Warcraft....since Blizzard doesnt' do anything about compenstating, me and a friend decided to do something about it :)

In my spare time I used to make funny little movies about random stuff, here is one I made for my website. Hope you guys enjoy it!

YouTube - World of Warcraft WOW At The Office

Build yourself a decent PC and stop using dail up. Blizzard doesn't have to provided that for you.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
72 Orc Hunter. Bought the expansion the 2nd day out but have no urge to play anymore. Crazy part is when The Burning Crusade came out I hit 70 in 7 days.

Fat-cat

Established Member
level 80 NE druid here lol Ques are getting retarded. Blizz need to start upgrading servers to increase Max cap on realms or the problem will never be fixed. They made Dalaran Way to ****en small to have that many people sitting in it.

And i was Fat before i started to play WOW FYI lol. Some people due to take the game way to far though i know people that are on like 18+ hours a day.. thats a little crazy

thenexlevel

Established Member
Build yourself a decent PC and stop using dail up. Blizzard doesn't have to provided that for you.

Thats not the problem (Quad Core, 4gb ram, etc...and comcast 6meg internet here), the problem with lag and outages were there since the SC, D2 days but battlenet is free, now that Blizzard charges for monthly service for WOW its different. There have been tons of complaints on Blizzard forums too and with each expansion it gets worse.

Anyways not here to start an argument with anyone, we all have our own opinions. :D I'll have to work on a better video then!

black Robra

THIS IS STANG #6
Established Member
Omg wow is the stupidest game ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
WoW is probably the worst thing that has happened to humanity. Five of my friends play it and it has completely consumed their lives. Everyone who plays it ends up turning into a fat, lazy slob. :burn: :beer:

lol i tried it and thought it was gay as ****.

Im addicted to CoD and Counterstrike tho.

sc98cbra

Established Member
Some boys at school got in a fight over this game.

Boy1: your gay for playing wow

Boy2: *smack*

Needless to say.... It led to boy 1 losing the fight. I was standing 5 ft away during this whole time.

Users who are viewing this thread