Video of a guy test driving a Cobra

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
I don't care if he went back to buy the car (where can I substantiate that anyway), he's a fskin douche.

The salesman is no better, he didn't have a driver's license. After abusing the equipment he didn't have any recourse to the guy, he didn't even know who he was.

Seeing stuff like that only pisses me off.

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
Originally posted by OKC03Cobra
First of all, who goes out without thier DL and did you notice that the salesman said 5-speed?

He had his driver's license. he was just a little punk who pushed it to see how far he could get. The outside views of the car? Those were his buddies taping the carnage.

It was set up. What a freakin douche...my bp is still high after watching that. 149/82. grrrrr.

Last edited:

Shanezam203

Established Member
I agree, it did look a little staged. The part that got me was when he said he didnt have a license, and then he let him drive. The kid could have been 12 for all he knew.

fast1

I want a Cobra
Established Member
That's a clip off the DVD scandalousracing. Pretty bad@ss DVD. A ton of crazy fast street cars. 03/04 Cobra's, Lightnings, Z06's, LS1's etc....

ridethelighteni

foolish samurai warrior
Established Member
That was a friggin riot. Funnies part was when they were trying to negotiate price in the car, and the salesman wouldn't budge (although - saying he can't come down in price because of how he abused the car makes no sense...if the customer is actually buying, who the hell cares what he does to the car), but then after the guy says he can't do black, all of a sudden the salesman wants to negotiate. Just goes to show, always act like you are going to walk out.

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
fast1 said:
That's a clip off the DVD scandalousracing. Pretty bad@ss DVD. A ton of crazy fast street cars. 03/04 Cobra's, Lightnings, Z06's, LS1's etc....

Where can you find that?

DEFYANT

Adm!nistrate This.....
Established Member
mustanggt35th said:
This vid gets posted more than "which is better X or H pipe?"

Hmmm, good question. I was wondering that myself.... I think I'll start a thread. :idea:

Users who are viewing this thread