Video of my Ranger...

FoMoCoStang

Rollin the Fox..
Established Member
Yea, i know its not a SVT, but, i do love youz guys cars, and soon, will have one of my own..

Let me know what you guys think.

Right Click , Save As

Thanks...

And seriosly, if you have something negative to say. Chill..thanks

kaotikdave

Established Member
That was a cool little vid, I have been thinkin of gettin me one of those lil beasts and that just makes me want one even more. :thumbsup:

FoMoCoStang

Rollin the Fox..
Established Member
Awesome, thanks man...

When i raced the white one..

I had nothing but a slowmaster exhaust... its alittle quicker now ;)

Again, thanks for the compliment...

For the record, i have the 4.0, lots have the weak 3.0...

FoMoCoStang

Rollin the Fox..
Established Member
Thanks...

Ya, thier 17x9's but cause of the nasty offset, i got adapters to bring them out a bit..

Im running a big tire...

275/60/17 comes out to a 30x11.... I can still spin em from about 20mph though ;)

Got to love 4.10's...

FoMoCoStang

Rollin the Fox..
Established Member
I want a lightning, but the terminator is sooo badass!!

EDIT: i going to school for :read: Electronics and Computer Technology, so hopefully, a little of both lol:rockon:

Last edited:

PoohBear

I am the Red Cyclone
Established Member
Nice vid. Your truck reminded me of the Ranger that ford had brought out a while back ago with the cobra rims aswell. But it had a 5.0 engine in it. I can't remember the name right now. Also, whats the name of the song playing. I know its Jay-Z, but don't know which song.

LS-WHAT?

Established Member
Originally posted by PoohBear
Nice vid. Your truck reminded me of the Ranger that ford had brought out a while back ago with the cobra rims aswell. But it had a 5.0 engine in it. I can't remember the name right now. Also, whats the name of the song playing. I know its Jay-Z, but don't know which song.

you mean the thunderbolt? it had the lightning engine in it. Hey FoMoCoEdge, i love what you have done to your truck. that sucker is quick.

2005GTSpeed

Banned
damn nice shiftinf lol didnt see it drop below 5,000 RPM. that things pretty quick to. any good places around in tx that i can get my a/f ratio fixed i ported my MAF and seems like its runin lean

FoMoCoStang

Rollin the Fox..
Established Member
It was actually the Lightning bolt ranger..which had a supercharged 5.4 lightning engine wrapped in it... 12" wide tires in the rear.. Made a z06 cry on the highway...

Thanks for the compliments everyone... I do the best i can with what i got..

The compliments are good coming from people who have cars/trucks that would kill mine...

Name of the Jay-Z song is called "Public service announcement" off of the Grey Album

grey album = Black album"jay-z" and the white album"beatles" mixed into one... If anyone wants the songs. let me know...

Again, thanks for the compiments..

Yes, 4.0's have pontential ;)

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
Originally posted by LS-WHAT?
you mean the thunderbolt? it had the lightning engine in it. Hey FoMoCoEdge, i love what you have done to your truck. that sucker is quick.

yea what FoMoCo said, the Thunderbolt was a pacage taht you could get or somethin, they had one at the Dallas Auto Show, i have pics of the THUNDERBOLT, they were ok looking, same 4.0 motor or somthin

PoohBear

I am the Red Cyclone
Established Member
Originally posted by LS-WHAT?

No, i'm talking about another Ford Ranger. This was back in the day when the 5.0 Engine was sitll being used. I believe it was 1995 if I'm not mistaken. The one you're talking about is a newer one. :beer:

FoMoCoStang

Rollin the Fox..
Established Member
Yea it does....As soon as they make one..

Im waiting for the perf industry to come out with stuff, i guess they dont think rangers like to go fast..

I got the cheese and crackers already.... i just need the whine!

i know corny, but still....

Users who are viewing this thread