*VIDEO* Speeding...from inside the Cobra.

onicrom

online predator
Established Member
This is back to 3.27 gears since the broken rear... Now I couldnt start off right when I started recording or get any kind of a launch, or drive nearly as well due to holding the wheel and the camera with my left hand trying not to drop it or wreck so I wasnt shifting for sh*t, otherwise I could have got the speedo moving quite a bit quicker, and I also couldnt see what rpm I was at. Anyway... just a little vid I made and I cant wait to get 3.90s.
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/13BB3708-69B4-4CCF-B240-9B175410B1CB.htm

kxt

atomic number 30
Established Member
since i too shift into 3rd rite at 80mph do you thnk our cars run about the same time? if so what does yours run?

onicrom

online predator
Established Member
kxt said:
since i too shift into 3rd rite at 80mph do you thnk our cars run about the same time? if so what does yours run?
well we have the same gears and tranny, so its not about what mph you shift into 3rd because theyll be the exact same. its how fast you get there. you could make a video and compare.

Last edited:

onicrom

online predator
Established Member
98powerstang said:
How did you break your rear?
a tiny dip in the road that i couldnt even see, i went over it spinning and shifting into 2nd, the tire caught it just right, and broke the rear.

basically the same thing as wheelhop.

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
chuckstang said:
hmm streetfire vids on my comp all of sudden wont play
what could cause this???

Streetfire switched to their own codec video player which your current browser may not support.

At the top of the video there should be a link that says "switch back to media player," or something along those lines. Click that and it will brign the video up in media player format which you then should be able to view.

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
So a few weeks back Onicrom posted that vid of that insane 40-140 pull where his speedo was just flying. I know everyone was doubting him on his speedo being correct. So I wanted to do a comparison vid with my car. Now I believe my car is down about 35rwhp on his but I did this pull from 15mph to 100. Now let me say that i am shifting slow beacause this vid was made about a week after I had my new tranny installed so im taking it easy or I could have gotten on it harder. Anyway his new vid is alot more easier to believe and here is mine, not trying to jack just making a comparison.
http://media.putfile.com/10-100mph-pull

Users who are viewing this thread