Video's dont lie......

musclefan21

Established Member
OMG! that bitch who was singing was annoying big time. wow!!

and about obama, wtf was all that about? anybody knows the story behind this?

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
In an interview regarding this issue, he stated he had always put his hand over his heart for the pledge....since he was " 2 years old". He's too stupid to know it's not just the pledge of allegiance that you put your hand over your heart as an American. An he wants to be Commander and Chief!! Nice huh?

Juruense

Banned
He screwed up big time... At least 4000 brave American soldiers did not have to die for HIS mistake.

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
Glad this video was posted because a lot of dumbass liberals thought the photo was photoshopped.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
That sounds like a reject from American Idol singing. What a disgrace.

-Jeff

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
He screwed up big time... At least 4000 brave American soldiers did not have to die for HIS mistake.

nope, but let this douche get into office, and you can take that number and triple it and thats the amount of CIVILIANS who will die for his inabilities to lead as a CIC and make the decisions that save lives. hell spend most his time on Oprah.

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member

So your against the war?You rather the terrorist come here?Sorry,i dont want another 9-11 to happen..Wonder how many terrorists we killed there?:shrug:

Juruense

Banned
nope, but let this douche get into office, and you can take that number and triple it and thats the amount of CIVILIANS who will die for his inabilities to lead as a CIC and make the decisions that save lives. hell spend most his time on Oprah.
So you can see into the future? Impressive!

Juruense

Banned
So your against the war?You rather the terrorist come here?Sorry,i dont want another 9-11 to happen..Wonder how many terrorists we killed there?:shrug:
And you can see into parallel universes where we did not invade and occupy Iraq and in that universe the terrorists come here? Wow you guys are amazing!!!

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Obama has no "presidential" resume. If he did, and he wasn't a complete anti-constitutionalist (not a real word) I would vote for him. Given my options on the Democrat side, I am sorry, but for now I am swinging towards the Republican side by a nut hair.

-Jeff

Juruense

Banned
Obama would make an acceptable vice president, he is not ready to be president. He made a huge mistake on that video and if he had not had his back to the others he probably would have realized it.

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
And you can see into parallel universes where we did not invade and occupy Iraq and in that universe the terrorists come here? Wow you guys are amazing!!!
We should have went to war when the first attack on the towers happened...Maybe the towers would be standing today...Oh,I forgot..That coward Clinton was in office and did nothing about it.Right?He was busy shoving cigars in Monica's twat.

Users who are viewing this thread