Vids of UPR o/r x and Stingers Please!

SVTCobraBB

Established Member
I'm gettin my Cobra soon and I'm pretty sure I want to get UPR o/r x with the Borla Stingers. Does anyone have vids of their cobras with this set up? Thanks!

astippich

Established Member
It will be rediculous loud with o/r x + stingers. I hope you don't need your ears for anything in the future.

CSD

Banned
+1 It wouldn't be that loud. I have a catted MRT now with Stingers and Im contemplating swaping the MRT for an o/r x.

SVTCobraBB

Established Member
I've actually got 2 friends with m55s, one that has UPR o/r X and m55s, and another that has MAC o/r h and m55s. Both sick as hell. They've got vids. I''ll try and find em, or if they see this they'll post it. :)

Valencia2k23

Established Member
Very Loud!!!!!!! I never thought I would say too loud but it was. I had that set up and actually took off the X because the noise inside the car was too much. Yeah it sounds sick as hell. But just too much. Ideling the car sounded sweet but when you got on it, it would cackle. Also I thought that it moved my power band. Almost like it was breathing too well. But I dont have a pulley,tuner or throttle body yet. If I put an x back on it will have to be one with cats. Just my opinion.

fatboy01

Gonzo
Established Member
Boom Headshot!!! I am the real fps_doug.....

Sorry, I have nothing to contribute to this thread, just happy to see another css player. You have xfire?

djtyau

Established Member
I had that setup and it was annoying. I drove a lot of highway miles and the drone was unbearable. I drove my car everyday to work about 40 miles each way so it didn't take long for it to be a problem.

With cats on, it is sooo much better. Still has the nice growl to it, but much less drone.

The Foe Hammer

Established Member
SVTCobraBB said:
I've actually got 2 friends with m55s, one that has UPR o/r X and m55s, and another that has MAC o/r h and m55s. Both sick as hell. They've got vids. I''ll try and find em, or if they see this they'll post it. :)

I have a UPR O/R X with Flowmasters and It sounds mean as hell :rockon: . Get compliments all the time. I heard that one video of 3 cars and one had the m55s, but what in the hell are M55s? I don't hardly see them advertised. Who makes them?? Is that a FRPP product?

Drone??? We don't need no stinkin drone. Put in your favorite CD, turn up the volume, and Poof. No more drone... :-D

SVTCobraBB

Established Member
The Foe Hammer said:
I have a UPR O/R X with Flowmasters and It sounds mean as hell :rockon: . Get compliments all the time. I heard that one video of 3 cars and one had the m55s, but what in the hell are M55s? I don't hardly see them advertised. Who makes them?? Is that a FRPP product?

Drone??? We don't need no stinkin drone. Put in your favorite CD, turn up the volume, and Poof. No more drone... :-D

Amen. haha. Yeah FRPP makes the m55s. From what I hear, they are hard to come by. That vid of those 3 Cobras are a few of my friends with Cobras. The comp orange vert had UPR o/r X with m55s, and the black coupe had mac o/r H with Mac catback, but he just got m55s. I like that sound a lot, but I dont want to take away from their glory by getting the same catback haha.

HoustonGT

Established Member
My UPR O/R X-Pipe and Bassani Catback is perfect. I wish it was louder but maybe thats because the setup is actually a bit quiet in the car. I had to let a friend drive it and stand and listen to realize how loud it gets. Bassani combined with a "tru x" midpipe sounds very unique and deep while still maintaining a racey sound. I've gotten compliments from everyone including a few cops and state troopers :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread