Vintage Gold Dipped 2010 GT500 OEM Wheels 19x9.5 & 275/40R19 Cooper RS3-A

bigred2013

Established Member
Tires have 90% if not more tread, maybe 2k miles on them!
Wheels are OEM 19x9.5 2010 GT500 Forged Wheels Dipped Vintage Gold

The original finish is a Gunmetal Clear, but whoever had'm before me tried to "powdercoat" them?
Looked like crap when I bought the car, and being I had just bought the car, didn't wanna drop the cash to have them powdercoated. So, for now they are dipped. 4 Coats of Matte Black & 5 Coats of Vintage Gold.

I'm willing to trade + i'll add cash! I believe most places i've called have quoted $100-$125 a wheel, any finish. Possibly someone trading in or selling. Let me know what you have!

Looking for Velgens, Vossens, Forgestar, etc. Willing to drive to meet, within reason.

I know the original value is trashed on these due to the retard that tried his home powdercoat on them, but I know new they're usually around $400 a wheel, tires usually run $750 a set so.

99arboC

Established Member
PSX_20140517_175642.jpeg

bigred2013

Established Member
Confused as to if your helping me by posting the pic or if the bottom quote is meant toward me LOL! If it is, I didn't report anything haha?

bigred2013

Established Member
And if not, how the hell'd you get the pic to post? Mine always says bad link or something when I try to use the uploader.

mruniq

Established Member
I've seen your wheels on craigs..no idea why the prev owner would try to paint those. They require an entire repaint...but the wheels themselves are lovely.

bigred2013

Established Member
I've seen your wheels on craigs..no idea why the prev owner would try to paint those. They require an entire repaint...but the wheels themselves are lovely.

That's what kills me lol! I was like wtf? Had to have used Spray Paint. Lol. Powdercoat doesnt run or chip that easy!
As of now, you can't tell. Look flawless. Dip is perfect haha.

BUMP!

Users who are viewing this thread