Viper Crash...

CosworthRS

DemonicGraphix
Established Member
nelson_ha_ha.gif

HAHA my thoughts exactly.

ScrewDrvr

Established Member
Seriously people, "he was blinded because of the light when he came out of the tunnel"??? Are you kidding me?!? I've driven through countless numbers of tunnels and never had my vision impaired because of the adjustment to the light. Come on... Have you guys ever driven through a tunnel??? It's not that complicated.

this.

The only way your gonna get blinded is if you were in a pitch black tunnel for 10 minutes then suddenly popped out into 100% brightness.

It looks the way it does because its a camera, A camera has to adjust for either the highlights or the shadows, it cant do both. It simply overexposed the outside ambient light so it would be able to see in the darker tunnel.

The guy wrecked because he simply didn't notice in time that the cars where stopped and not going with the flow of traffic like ANYONE would expect.(that and maybe coulda saved himself with abs/better braking control)

Zeekmann

Established Member
thats what you get when you drive like a dumb ass through traffic

Chrome98Cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
This could have happened to anyone, it just happened to be someone in a Viper in this case.

Don't get me wrong, I still lol'd

THAITED

Established Member
Driving fast and passing on the right will guaranteed you of getting into an accident every time. Sorry but I don't feel sorry for this guy. He has what's coming for him (in that kind of traffic condition), lucky he did not kill anyone (Dumb ass). Those poor people were waiting in the traffic minding their own business and got nailed by him. Imagine seeing it coming in your rear view mirror but could not do a dam thing to get out of the way (waiting for the impact). Btw, with that speed, ABS won't safe him no matter what.

Last edited:

jasonc32amg

Established Member
I hope the guy found a safer way to work out his midlife crisis. Imagine if that car he slammed into was the motorcycle he passed. This chooch would have killed him.

Users who are viewing this thread