Virginia Beach area?

f4sfed

Established Member
HEY! My family and I are about to head to Virgina Beach area Monday (12/30) morning.

Anyone out that way?

You'll be able to spot us by the MO plates on the red Windstar (yea.....the Cobra will be sleeping for the week). Three kids and a 15 (?) hour drive! WooHoo! :eek: ...this'll be fun. :rollseyes

T3 Cobra

Back in DSG
Established Member
Originally posted by f4sfed
HEY! My family and I are about to head to Virgina Beach area Monday (12/30) morning.

Anyone out that way?

You'll be able to spot us by the MO plates on the red Windstar (yea.....the Cobra will be sleeping for the week). Three kids and a 15 (?) hour drive! WooHoo! :eek: ...this'll be fun. :rollseyes

Well you will probably take 64 West all the way, so when you cross over into Virginia at Covington your in T3 Cobra LAND so if you see a yellow BLurrrrr go by, you will know who it was!!!

Btw we just returned from Florissant, Mo. We arrived on Tuesday morning this past week just as the snow storm hit ... Thanks a lot for the WELCOME, luckily I was Cobra less, in the family truckster!!

:beer:

:-D :thumbsup:

f4sfed

Established Member
Re: Re: Virginia Beach area?

Originally posted by T3 Cobra
Well you will probably take 64 West all the way, so when you cross over into Virginia at Covington your in T3 Cobra LAND so if you see a yellow BLurrrrr go by, you will know who it was!!!

Btw we just returned from Florissant, Mo. We arrived on Tuesday morning this past week just as the snow storm hit ... Thanks a lot for the WELCOME, luckily I was Cobra less, in the family truckster!!

:beer:

:-D :thumbsup:

OOooooooo :( I'm sorry I missed ya! I'd LOVE to hook up with some other Cobra owners, if the opportunity presents itself. Let us know the next time you get a chance to pay us a visit? :D

I'll have to keep my eyes open going through Covington. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread