Virginia/DC area

newman03

Anyone here been meeting up/cruise? I spot a couple 03/04s pulling out of storage unit parking lot in Lorton

I am pretty new to SVTP and just saw your post, I live in lorton also, we should meet up one weekend, I see 03/04's driving around in this area all the time, I followed one to a gas station one day but he's not on SVTP and only use's his 03 silver cobra vert for a DD. I go to Summer Duck and MIR with svt4me38 every once in a while it would be cool to get some more cobras to come with us.

onefastcar

Established Member
you should check the maca section . the is a good show this sunday you should check it out bunch of us are going . the info is on the maca part of the site .

Bad03gt

Do what!?
Established Member
Chris is the only one that touches and new mods on my car.. He's helped me out a lot anytime I need some help he's been there. Ppl think he's an ass but he's the type of person that tells u how it is.

Bad03gt

Do what!?
Established Member
I am pretty new to SVTP and just saw your post, I live in lorton also, we should meet up one weekend, I see 03/04's driving around in this area all the time, I followed one to a gas station one day but he's not on SVTP and only use's his 03 silver cobra vert for a DD. I go to Summer Duck and MIR with svt4me38 every once in a while it would be cool to get some more cobras to come with us.

Traffic on 95 at the Springfield exit suck!

LantzRC

Whatis that whine?
Established Member
Anyone here been meeting up/cruise? I spot a couple 03/04s pulling out of storage unit parking lot in Lorton

We have a small cruise-in every Sat. night in Fredericksburg. The exact place varies. probably gonna be Quaker Steak and Lube. bout 15-25 stangs.

LUBaseball2

Established Member

I go down to sumer duck ever once in a while .. I have seen a sonic blue one out there quite a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread