Virginia Motorsports Test and tune

tophand

Established Member
Anyone going to this on February 25th? In going with a large group of people and I was curious if more cobra guys were going. Not sure in the price.

Sent while driving

20redfire03

Established Member
I may attend as this is about an hour from me. Hopefully I can get one of my friends with Cobras to come as well.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
How does the test and tune work? ANy tech on the cars or what?

Last edited:

tophand

Established Member
It's a 1/4 mile track. Test and tune means open track, basically. It's at Virginia motor sports.

Sent while driving

silver03svt

Established Member
It's a 1/4 mile track. Test and tune means open track, basically. It's at Virginia motor sports.

Sent while driving

Yeah, I'm only about 45 minutes from there. If the weather is nice and I'm not working, I may go.

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
I won't be hitting up VMS until I get around to building my IRS - have purchased all the bushings, just need to upgrade the diff and swap new gears in. Aiming to have the car track worthy for 2013, until then just street duty.

tophand

Established Member
Yeah, I'm only about 45 minutes from there. If the weather is nice and I'm not working, I may go.
Cool. As the even gets closer ill try to see of anyone is going to end up going and maybe we can all meet up or something.

Sent while driving

silver03svt

Established Member
That'd be cool. I'll check my schedule today at work and see if I am working or not.

SVT_Troy

Established Member
I may be able to roll depending on how long it take me to do this fuel system upgrade! Going to try and tackle it this weekend

tophand

Established Member
Troy keep me updated. If you need a hand with fuel let me know also.

Sent while driving

SVT_Troy

Established Member
Troy keep me updated. If you need a hand with fuel let me know also.

Sent while driving

Crap man if youv'e done it and aint doing anything sunday or monday feel free to come by! I'm winging it but pretty decently mechanically inclined so im going to figure it out haha If my car is running good im hitting the track forsure!! Crap i'll go to the track period if i can

tophand

Established Member
Damn you should've Pmd me I haven't been on. Im going up as long as the weather hold up. Shoot me your # this week and we can figure out a meet up Saturday morning or something. Anyone else coming up

Sent while driving

SVT_Troy

Established Member
He wife wants to go so I should be able to go. Now if the cobra comes.... That's a different story. I don't see it happening but you never know......

Users who are viewing this thread